Chapter Eighteen

Harry was so excited he could hardly breathe as he grabbed his suitcase off of his bed.  The Omega had passed all of their first semester classes and looked forward to the two-week Winter break that'd be spending at the Malfoy manor.  Surprisingly the month of November came and went faster than the Omega seemed to notice, thankfully Draco had made up with Ron a few days after their fight.  Harry was going to spend the weeks with his boyfriend and was eager for some alone time.  Harry sighed as he brushed off his sweaty palms on the front of his jeans as his two best friends entered the dorms.

   "Oi," Harry greeted the Alpha and Omega whose hands were tenderly intertwined.  Ron smiled up at the smaller male and Hermione moved to embrace him.  This was one of the first years that the famous Golden Trio wouldn't be spending the entirety of the break together.  It was a bit bittersweet, but they were planning to spend Christmas Eve and that night at the Malfoy manor with Harry.  Smiling into the hug, Harry friendly scented his sister like friend.   "You guys still coming over?"  Harry asked as he watched Ron grab his own suitcase and begin packing his own clothes. 

   "Of course!"  Hermione's voice was sweet as she moved to help the ginger Alpha pack.  "There's no way you're spending Christmas without us."  Harry smiled at that as he also shifted over to help his friend.  He was glad there was no rift that could ever grow between the three of them.  They were the one thing he could always rely on although a certain blond Alpha was becoming a close second.  

   "Do you two still plan on going shopping on Christmas Eve?"  Ron asked a bit sourly.  He wasn't exactly excited to hear the two Omegas he was most protective of were going shopping on a busy holiday without someone else there.  The dark-haired Omega smiled despite the sour tone of his friend; he knew Ron only meant good for them both.  Plus, Harry needed to get Draco's gift and didn't have a clue on what to get him.  Harry hoped he'd saved enough money from the small monthly allowances the Dursley's had sent him since he got here to buy Draco's.  Luckily, he'd bought his friend's presents a month ago or he'd really be tight for cash. 

   "Yes, despite my secondary gender I can handle myself."  Harry spoke a slight smirk coating his lips as he folded one of Ron's red jumpers and placed it into his suitcase.  "We fought against Voldemort and won I don't think we'll run into anyone worse."  Ron growled slightly but a kiss to his cheek from Hermione cut it short. 

   "Don't worry we're just as strong as any Alpha could be."  Hermione declared pushing up the sleeve of her jumper to flex her muscles at her ginger boyfriend.  Ron rolled his eyes despite the blush rising to cling at his face.  "What? Don't believe me?"  The female Omega sent a quick jab to her boyfriend who didn't even flinch as he began to zip up his suitcase.  Hermione growled out in annoyance before crossing her arms over her chest.  Harry laughed at his friends and they both joined in shortly after.  

   "I'm so glad you asked to court her," the male Omega spoke with fake annoyance.  Ron cast him a glare and Hermione blushed slightly but kept her lips pressed in a pout.  "The oblivious flirting and pinning were getting old."  Harry barely got the words out before a pillow connected with his face.   A muffled snicker came from Hermione and a satisfied hum came from the ginger.  Harry laughed again and fixed his glasses straight on his nose. 
    "Come on we should head out."  The Alpha spoke grabbing his and Hermione's suitcase and headed for the door.  Harry nodded and followed suit slipping on his robes.  Lifting the hood onto his head he prepared himself to brave blizzard that awaited them outside.  Side by side they walked down the hallway making small talk as they went eager to leave the school and finally relax.  Harry hadn't been with his Alpha since lunch and couldn't deny the eager feeling that warmed his chest at the thought of the silvery blond Alpha waiting for him.  It wasn't until the male Omega heard a familiar female snide laugh did his pace falter.  He hadn't seen Isabelle since she was kicked out of the Kingdom, Harry figured she'd switched school.  Turning his head to the right he caught sight of her long red hair and famous scarlet red cloak, Harry paused completely.  The female Beta Lycanthrope's back was against the corridor and her green eyes were locked on the Alpha before her.  Vincent's slight grimace was enough to cause the excitement in the male Omega's stomach to fizzle out instantly.  Why were they together?  Harry wondered why only Isabelle was smiling during their conversation, it was all so strange.  Harry's green gaze just bore into the pair in the hallway as they continue their conversation obviously not noticing him.