ii.

MADDY

"are you with zion?"

"i don't know, he's so hard to read"

"just ask him"

"are you dumb? i'm not just asking him"

is all i can hear in my chemistry class, all those girls talk about are those self obsessed boys, like they're cute.. okay and? they don't want you, they want what you have in your pants.

seems like mr nixon is also annoyed with them, he keeps having to stop every 3 seconds because they don't shut up.

"i bet zion likes you but just doesn't admit it"

these girls are so dumb, he doesn't like any girl in the way they like him.
he treats girls like candy, once you're done he's over it and onto the next one, but these girls can't get it in their heads.

"how was the little date with nick?"

ah, another fuckboy.
but i guess nick is a tiiiny improvement from zion, he still is only after girls for a quick fuck but at least he takes them on dates.. but then again is that any better?

"kinda bad that brandon isn't single, i prefer him over nick to be honest"

oh just wait, that relationship will be over soon then you can go after your precious brandon.
like every relationship that those boys have been in will end within a week rarely 2 weeks.

"who do you think is better at fucking?"

jesus christ, these girls just don't find anything too personal, i don't even know why i'm still listening to them talking.

"girls can you stop talking? i see no notes in your books and this topic that you're talking about isn't relevant to this subject"

god i love mr nixon sometimes, he's probably the only teacher who is brave enough to tell those girls to shut the fuck up.

finally chemistry class was over for the day but i'm not totally excited about that, now i have a class with the 3 fuckboys, and i'm sat in front of them, but i'm also thankful that edwin sits next to me.

i walked to my locker and put my chemistry book in while grabbing my maths book for next class,
"sup besto, how was chemistry?" edwin appeared beside me, "fucking hell, the girls wouldn't stop talking about those morons" i sighed and shut my locker.

edwin and i walked to our next class and took our seats waiting for the teacher and some students including the 3 fuckboys.

"good afternoon class, sorry i- where are those boys?"

the whole class looked at her blankly, because we all know damn well where they are.
they have a habit of smoking before maths class and everyone knew except the teachers.

"does anyone know where tho-"

she was cut off by the 3 idiots walking in laughing like some fucking hyenas, the teacher crossed her arms and creased her brows with anger.

"where have you boys been? class started 5 minutes ago"

the teacher questioned, they look at her blankly then burst into laughter again.
she rolled her eyes and told them to sit down in their seats knowing they won't answer her.

"okay so today-"

the teacher went on before i heard the 3 dumbasses whispering about something, which for some reason hooked me in more.