xxiii.

- smut 18+

MADDY

"no zi put it on the table"

"why? they can walk"

"but it's better there, then they don't have to walk"

"fine"

zion's parents and mine are having a parent sleepover at my place so zion's parents let him throw a mini party at the house, it's only going to be the girls and the guys: austin, edwin, brandon, nick, kelsey, aubrey, lexi and nat.

nick and brandon are planning to bring alcohol but we all said there's going to be no drinking but they clearly don't have ears, we basically set up everything by now, pizza: check, music playlist and speakers: check, outfits: not yet.

both of us decided to go cozy and comfy, zion just put on some grey sweats — he knows what
he's doing — with a matching grey hoodie and tied his dreads up, i wore something a bit more revealing than that but still cozy and comfy.

❁

while zion is doing whatever he's doing downstairs i changed and applied some light makeup so i don't look like a mole rat also tied my hair up in a messy bun so it's not annoying me throughout the night.

i headed downstairs and stopped in the middle of the stairs, zion was at the front door with nick and brandon in the doorway, i wonder why nick didn't turn up with aubrey since they live next to each other, i walked past the boys and sat on the couch, "where are the girls? i thought you'd be coming with them" i said facing the boys, they all turned to me and smiled while zion smirked and licked his lips.

"brandon picked me up, aubrey and nat went to pick up lexi and austin"

"what about kels and eddie?"

"they should be here soon"

"ok, and why are you still standing outside?"

"zion's in way"

"oh yeah sorry"

zion walked away from the door and towards me while the guys walked in and shut the door behind themselves, zion sat down beside me and placed his hand on my thigh while the guys walked up to us and stood in front of us, "what?" i questioned with a raised brow, "you look like your kids just went on school trip and you finally have the house to yourselves" nick chuckled and brandon raised his brows with a smile across his lips.

"our kids are actually over at their friends house"

i chuckled at zion's comment and nudged his shoulder while the boys looked at us weirdly then sat down beside us, "we got the alcohol by the way, i only got a bottle though" brandon said taking out a bottle of vodka out his bag, "i have 2 bottles" nick spoke as he took the bottles out his bag before they both placed them on the table in front of us, "you know we're not drinking?" i asked tilting my head sideways and frowning my brows.