xvii.

MADDY

"maddy"

"madison"

"madison wake up"

my eyes fluttered open to see zion cuddled up to me with his head squished up against my chest and his arms tightly wrapped around my waist with cute little snores escaping his agaped lips, "madison", i turned my head to see my parents standing beside the bed, my mom looks tired as fuck, or just drunk, my dad looks normal since he probably didn't drink, "come on we're going home" my dad whispered grabbing my phone off the side table, i sighed and nodded.

they walked out of my room as i turned back to zion, "zi, i need to go" i mumbled trying to peel his arms off my body, his eyebrows frowned and his grip got tighter, "no" he pouted like a 5 year old, "zi i'll see you in school, tomorrow or today depends what time it is" i chuckled trying to shuffle out of his grip, "..fine" he sighed and unwrapped his arms, i smiled and sat up while he pouted looking up at me.

i rolled my eyes and chuckled before leaning down to kiss his lips quickly, he smiled and snuggled back into the covers, i got off the bed with my legs still being a bit shakey which made zion smirk, "what?" he grinned mainly staring at my ass, "nothing, just thought i wouldn't be able to walk but it looks like you're not that good" i teased grabbing my zipper hoodie which was laying by the side of the bed, he shot off the bed and gripped my waist tightly pressing our bodies together which made me giggle.

"we can have a round 2 if you want"

"unfortunately our parents are downstairs"

"i'll make sure they hear you scream"

i chuckled while he smirked down at me, "i'll see you in school" i smiled and pecked his lips, "madison hurry up, it's 1 a.m." my dad yelled from downstairs, i sighed and smiled at zion before turning away and walking out of his room, i joined my parents downstairs and slipped my shoes on then stood beside my dad while him and my mom talked to mandy and zion's dad.

i looked up and see zion at the top of the stairs with his hands in his pockets and smirking down at me, "thank you again mandy" my mom said with a smile before turning to me, she noticed me looking up and turned to see zion on the stairs, mandy turned to zion soon after and crossed her arms.

"caleb put a shirt on"

"why? i'm going to sleep soon anyway"

"but we still have guests over"

"maddy seen it all anyway but whatever"

i looked down and covered my face with my hands while zion went off into his room, my cheeks became warm and embarrassment washed over my body, zion came downstairs a minute later with a shirt on and stood beside me, "i hate you" i mumbled to zion and avoided any eye contact from anyone because i know damn well my dad heard what zion said, he looked down at me and chuckled while wrapping his arms around my waist, i looked up at him and scowled.

"oh cheer up, like they didn't know that before"

"but they didn't have to hear it"

"our mom's already saw us kissing earlier while my hands were stuck onto your ass and your parents saw us cuddling in bed without my shirt so i don't think me saying that you've seen me naked surprises them"

suddenly elom walked in, he looks like he's trying to sneak in but we're all standing at the doorway, he stopped in shocked and smiled, "elom i called you 6 times in the last 15 minutes to come home and you didn't pick up" mandy mentioned as she crossed her arms angrily, "yeah my phone was on silent while aj and i played fortnite" elom mumbled avoiding his mother's eye contact, "just played fortnite?" zion teased winking at elom.