xxxi.

MADDY

the boys have been in basketball practice all day, the coach wanted a full day of basketball ready for semi finals which the boys got in from the last game and since that guy broke his foot austin will be playing with them.

my mom has been bragging about a house we're moving into this week, she hasn't told me where the house is mainly because i didn't ask her but it's whatever, my dad is also excited to move because apparently he won't have to drive me to school every morning from now on.

the girls and i are sitting at our normal table in the cafeteria because it's lunch while kelsey, tami and juliana are sitting at the basketball team's table staring at us and laughing about something basically proving that kelsey was a bitch all along.

i mean me and the girls couldn't give less fucks about who she sits or hangs out with especially if it's with those thots but she thinks we're probably jealous or upset about it.. dumb hoe.

i heard tami is convinced that zion and i are over because of last week and apparently she's been all over him again since our break up but oh honey is she going to be annoyed when she finds out that's he's mine again.

i've talked to gio about everything that happened and we agreed to just be friends buuttt i haven't told anyone about zion and i being back together, even the girls..

so we currently still talking shit about nick and zion mainly nat but aubrey and i are involved, i don't even know how to tell them like hi i'm back with the fuckboy that broke my heart?? yeah.. no.

the basketball team should be coming into the cafeteria any minute now since they're practice ended a few minutes ago until they have to go back while we have our next lesson.

the only reason those 3 hoes are sitting at the team's table is because kelsey is going out with one of the guys a.k.a the guy she cheated on edwin with, tami is getting her hopes up about zi and juliana lowkey still wants brandon.

"ok can we stop talking about our exes?"

"fine but what else should we talk about?"

"i found a new guy, we're not dating just talking"

"ooh aubrey, who?"

"i can't tell"

"why not?"

"because he's friends with nick and doesn't want to upset him"

"bitch i don't care, tell"

"ok fine, jack"

"jack g?"

"yeah"

nat smiled widely and pulled aubrey into a side hug, "any news mads?" aubrey smiled and hugged natasha back, i stared at them both blankly and pretended to think but they know i'm not, "you got a man too! i can tell" nat said and pointed at me excitedly, "yeeaah" i said hesitatedly and gave them a weak smile.

"who?"

"you're going to kill me if i tell you"

"gio? why would we kill you over gio?"

"no it's not gio"

"then who?"

i got distracted and basically disturbed by the basketball team walking into the cafeteria shouting and jumping around full of energy, "ew" nat commented and turned back to us disgusted.

kelsey stood up and ran up to her BoYfRiEnD as juliana and tami stood up and did the same to brandon and zion but the 2 guys turned away and sped walked to our table with austin and edwin while nick slugged behind them.