lii.

- day before prom

ZION

the last day of school before prom tomorrow and the girls have been basically ignoring the guys and i, not on purpose but because they've been talking about prom all day.

even now where we're all sitting around the same table eating our lunch they're not talking to us because they're too busy talking to each other, "do you think they even know we're here?" nick mumbled to us while chewing his fries, "firstly don't talk with your mouth full and secondly, probably not" brandon replied shrugging his shoulders.

"you guys wanna have a game of fortnite tonight?"

"sure i'm free"

"same"

"what time?"

"around 7?"

"yeah that's fine"

"are you guys wearing ties for prom?"

"i am because nat got me a blue one to match her dress"

"aubrey got me a red one so i'm wearing one"

"i'm just wearing a black one"

"jaci said to wear a bow tie so i'm doing that"

"what about you zi?"

"nah i'm wearing my chain so imma just undo the top 2 buttons so that you can see it"

"i forgot you and maddy are the rich couple"

"we're the what?"

"the rich couple, jaci and edwin are the shy couple, brandon and nat are the loud and pregnant couple, austin and lexi are the parents of us all"

"then aubrey and you are the weird couple"

"how are we the weird couple?"

"because y'all were besties then fucked then dated then broke up then fucked again and now back together"

nick looked at brandon with confusion while edwin, austin and i laughed at the 2 morons, "so we playing fortnite right?" edwin asked bluntly, "no you ain't" nat stated as the girls all turned to us, "why not? we're playing" edwin said pointing the guys and i, "none of you are" aubrey smiled while we just stared at them blankly in confusion.

"we're going to jaci's house after school and hanging out before prom"

"why?"

"because i said, we're also sleeping over"

"has jaci agreed to this?"

"yeah my parents are cool with it"

"what about lexi?"

"we already texted her and she's excited"

"what are we going to do?"

"watch movies, play board games, eat a whole lot of snacks and do face masks"

"do we have to do the face masks?"

"yes"

the boys and i sighed and nodded agreeing to their bullshit, "are we all squishing in one room?" nick asked with a mouthful of fries causing brandon to smack his arm, "we'll be staying downstairs in the living room" jaci smiled happily, "everyone will sleep on air mattresses except nat and b, they're sleeping on the couch", brandon smiled while the guys and i frowned our brows.

"why do they stay on the couch?"

"because i'm carrying a mini me and b in my belly"

the guys and i rolled our eyes while brandon smiled and kissed natasha's cheek, "so we're going home, getting stuff for the sleepover then driving to jaci's house" maddy stated and pointed to me so i just nodded and smiled.