xx.

MADDY

when we got to zion's house there was a bunch of cars parked outside meaning the boys and dads have arrived and there's going to be no couch space.. great.

we entered the house and the dads — my dad, zion's dad and a couple of their friends — were sitting on the couch while elom, his friends and the fuckboys including austin and edwin were standing around and talking, this house is packed with male species and normally i'll be fine buuuut unfortunately they're all rather 2 or 42 or my friends sooo..

my mom, mandy or any girl to be honest is nowhere to be seen, the fuckboys came over to us, they dabbed up zion while i stood there awkwardly looking around making it seem like i'm totally fine, "nat and aubrey are in the kitchen with your moms and kekeli if you're looking for them" brandon smiled at me which made me immediately smile and relax.

"they're both here?"

"well aubrey is here with her dad and nat came with brandon"

"what about kels?"

"she didn't want to come, said she's not into basketball and doesn't want to stick around for nothing"

"did she know that the girls and i would be here?"

"nope, i forgot to tell her, but i'm pretty sure nat will be alone today anyway since aubrey and you are actually into the game"

"that's what happens if your dads were basketball players in high school"

"but i'm sure she'll just be looking at your dad and aubrey's dad the whole time"

"nat?"

"yeah nat"

"you don't even know how many times she's asked me or aubrey if we need new moms or tried flirting with our dads and that's not cute"

"talking about your dads, they looking great today, andrew with that polo shirt too and alex with that red cap oof"

nat and aubrey appear behind the boys, aubrey looked embarrassed while nat was winking at me, "and there you go" i sighed and hooded my eyes at nat, "i'm kidding, but these kids be playin, zion your brother's friends are weird, they keep coming to me and promising me to treat me like a queen.. like child.." nat stated and raised her brows then chuckled.

"same, some kid came up to me and told me to break up with my boyfriend for him"

"what did you say?"

"i said nat is my girlfriend and he surprisingly fucked off"

"so you couldn't say i'm your boyfriend?"

"but you're not"

"nat isn't your girlfriend"

"but i've known nat for longer"

"but her dick hasn't been in you"

"but something else has"

"if you're talking about tongue then me too"

"ok lets stop there, i need to find my mom"

"i'm not staying with them"

i walked away from them all with zion's hands attached onto my waist, as we walked through a group of elom's friends — which included elom and 8 other guys — some of them looked at me then smirked which creeped me out but it made zion get closer and closer to my body, "they can keep dreaming" he chuckled into my ear causing me to giggle before he kissed my cheek.

we walked into the kitchen and see my mom, mandy and zion's sister standing and talking before their heads turned to us, "welcome back lovebirds, how was your date?" mandy smiled while zion rolled his eyes and i chuckled, "it was great" i smiled softly then turned to kekeli since i haven't met her yet, "hey i'm maddy" i said happily and trying to shuffle out of zion's grip to hug her but his hands are literally glued onto me, "i'm kekeli, the better kuwonu" she said flicking her hair back, i chuckled and nodded.