xxii.

- smut 18+
- 2 weeks later

MADDY

quick update: edwin and kelsey are officially a couple, kelsey asked him out because he was too nervous to ask so she took over like the independent woman she is, nick and aubrey still aren't dating but i heard he's planning on asking her to be his girlfriend from brandon.

natasha and brandon.. i don't know what going on with them, they're kind of friends with benefits but they haven't labeled it, zion and i? well.. we haven't hung out outside of school for these 2 weeks mainly because i've been focused on studying, we still talk at school and walk around together when the others go off doing couple shit.

i don't know if he's fucking around with other girls but at this point i couldn't careless, don't get me wrong i do have some feelings for him but he has a reputation at school to keep up, nick told me that he was making out with any girl he could at malak's party so he can clearly get over me fast.

the boys have a basketball game in a few hours, austin's first game with the team since that guy broke his foot, aubrey, kelsey, lexi, nat and i are going along to the game to cheer the team on because aubrey promised nick to go so we all might as well join.

the game is at a different school so the boys and the team are obviously taking a bus there while the girls and i are driving there in aubrey's car, my mom let me go since it's saturday tomorrow and i can stay out later.

we're all currently sitting around our lunch table, obviously lexi isn't here because she doesn't go here so we're picking her up after school to go to the game, i've been in a random bad mood for a week now, i don't even know why i just wake up with it.

while the girls are talking and laughing i'm zoned out listening to music on my airpods, i don't want to spread my bad mood around so i'm isolating myself and trying to cheer up with happy music but it isn't working.

the boys except zion came over and sat down, i got one airpod out and listened to the conversation, "are you not sitting with your team?" aubrey asked from beside me, "can't be bothered" nick shrugged and took a sip of the drink he had in his hand, "where's zi?" i mumbled while my head rested on aubrey's shoulder.

"he had to stay behind in class"

"why?"

"he was on his phone in class so the teacher told him to get off it, he told the teacher to fuck off"

"he's been a bad mood for days and it's starting to annoy us"

"just like you"

i rolled my eyes while aubrey chuckled, zion came over to our table and sat beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist pulling my body closer to his, i lifted my head off aubrey's shoulder and rested it on zion's, "i fucking hate that bitch, she's always got something against me" zion babbled while his head rested on mine and his hand rubbed my back, "you told her to fuck off zi, i'm not surprised she kept you behind" brandon shrugged, zion rolled his eyes and sighed.

"are you going to be moody for the game too?"

"i'm not moody"

"you sure?"

"i'm just tired"

"how are you going to play if you're tired?"