v.

MADDY

and friday has arrived, i somehow survived another week in this wackass school with those wackass people, edwin has another basketball practice today so aubrey and i already arranged to cheer him on, we even bought cheerleading outfits with the letter E on the back and pom poms.. we're extra don't judge.

i'm surprised the coach isn't practicing with the team but apparently he has a family problem so he can't attend the after school practices so zion takes over at captain.

school went by quick for some reason and before i realized aubrey and i are in the changing room getting into cheerleading outfits, "you know the fuckboys will be eyeing us the whole time" aubrey said as she tied her shoes, "then let's give them a good show" i smirked, we both chuckled, grabbed our pom poms and walked to the basketball court.

"go edwin"

we came on the court jumping and cheering, not everyone from the team was here but the 3 fuckboys, edwin and 2 other dudes were, their eyes went straight to us.
the fuckboys and edwin came over to us, "what's with the outfits?" edwin said confused, "we're your personal cheerleaders" i said happily.

"we even have an 'E' on the back of our shirts"

aubrey and i spun around and pointed to our shirts the spun back around, surprisingly the fuckboys haven't said anything just kind of stared at us.

"you guys are so extra"

"only extra when we need to be"

"i don't know how those girls wear these skirts, you can literally see half my ass"

"i'm not complaining"

and there are the weird comments by the fuckboy king himself, zion kuwonu has spoke.

"of course you're not, anyway aren't you meant to start practice? the whole team is here"

aubrey and i went off to the side bench while the team gathered around and talked for a few minutes, "i think zion likes you" aubrey said bluntly, i looked at her then bursted into laughter, "are you serious? he likes every girl in a mini skirt" i chuckled.

aubrey squinted her eyes and tilted her head,
"hmm- i don't know, i think he has a thing for you, i've known him for as long as nick has been my next door neighbor and i feel like he may have a little crush" aubrey ranted, i frowned my brows and chuckled, "why me? he can literally have any girl in this school, they all adore him" i asked with hooded eyes.

"exactly, every girl in this school is in love with him and would do prettymuch anything for him, however you show no sign of even liking him so he finds you compelling, like a challenge he can't complete"

"i don't want to be his challenge"

"not as in a actual challenge, you're just challenging for him, you don't give in to his sweet talk or flirting, you're not amazed by his talent or skills and you're not hypnotized by his 'god like' looks"

"i don't know, i'm not trying to be his next toy"

"then let him be your toy, wrap him round your finger and play around with him, see if he gives in and i say give him a little reality check"

"how the fuck do you wrap someone around your finger?"

"honestly, just keep doing what you're doing, show him what he can't have"

aubrey took out her phone and started playing songs, "now let's cheer on eddie" she said as she started playing 'my type' by saweetie, "really? we're starting off with that?" i chuckled, aubrey shrugged her shoulders and started cheering.

"come on edwin"

the boys started playing a game, 6 v 6, edwin, brandon and 4 other dudes verses zion, nick and 4 other dudes, so far they're both doing shit, no points for both teams.

"what's with the shitting passing? i thought you knew how to play this game"

then zion's team started scoring points, edwin's team was struggling because one guy keeps hogging the ball and doesn't pass it when they're close to scoring so the other team surrounds him and takes the ball away.

"adam you fucking moron, pass the ball"

"come edwin"

"zion your team's shit"

"you sure? because we're doing quite well"

zion and nick chuckled, aubrey turned to me and sighed, "they're not gonna win" i huffed, "or they still might, we need to distract zion and nick, just because they're easy to distract" aubrey said grabbing her phone, "how? they won't listen at us, they're too invested in the game" i questioned as i watched nick score another point, "who said they need to listen? they just need to look at us" aubrey smirked and scrolling through her phone.

i turned to aubrey and frowned my brows in confusion, she looked up at me and smiled.
i still have no idea what the fuck she's on about, she rolled her eyes, "shake what your mama gave you, both nick and zion are ass men so they'll look" she smirked and started playing 'wobble up' by chris brown and turned it all the way up, i chuckled and turned back to the game, just as i turned edwin scored a point.

"they need 4 points to at least tie, so don't be too excited"

aubrey started dancing to the song while i watched the guys trying to get another point, nick's eyes turned to us and glued onto aubrey, "nick stop staring at aubrey, fucking move" zion yelled snapping nick out of his day dream.

this may work after all, as the chorus came on both aubrey and i started dancing and cheering.

"go eddie, go eddie"

i grabbed my prom poms and waved them around while aubrey was twerking to the song, i couldn't stop laughing, nick kept glancing over at aubrey which annoyed zion and made brandon dunk the ball owning the team a point, "nick for fuck sake, stop staring at aubrey they're gaining points" zion shouted while nudging nick, aubrey and i both chuckled.

then we both started twerking, "go eddie, go eddie, go best friend, go besto" i sang along while my skirt bounced on my ass.
zion eyes turned to us and stuck on my ass, "zi focus" nick said as he nudged zion, "go edwin, go edwin" i continued chanting and twerking.

another score for edwin's team, and another and before we knew it the game was over and edwin's team won by 2 points.
aubrey and i both grabbed our pom poms and waved them above our heads, "winners" aubrey and i both shouted while smiling.

all the guys were sweating and panting, they lowkey look hot as fuck right now but they don't need to know that, it'll just boost their already sky high egos.
edwin and the 3 fuckboys came over to us, i hugged edwin and congratulated him for winning.

"ya'll suck, how are you meant to win a big game if you get distracted that easily?"

"not my fault, your asses looked good"

aubrey and i winked then chuckled, "glad you enjoyed the show" aubrey smirked before checking her phone, the guys went to get their bags while aubrey and i talked for a while before the guys came back.

"i'm having a party tomorrow night if you guys want to come"

"sure"

aubrey turned to me, "come to my place and we'll walk there together since it's literally next door" she said excitedly, "uh- i don't know, i normally study on a saturday" i said scratching my head,
"oh come on, studying can wait, please?" aubrey begged, i sighed and nodded.

a wide smile spread across her lips as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a tight hug,
"i'm so happy, come to my place at 7" she said excitedly as she pulled away from the hug, "now you can do all that dancing you did but on me" zion smirked as he stood beside me and swiped his finger across my back just below my crop top, for some reason it felt.. good..

i looked up at him and chuckled, "don't think that will be happening" i said with a smirk, "we'll see princess" he said smiling, he needs to stop calling me princess, it's not that i don't like it, because i do.. a lot but i'm not his princess.