xlii.

- smut 18+

ZION

thursday: the game is tomorrow, it's 10 minutes until lunch and i'm stuck in maths doing a mini test because mrs smith isn't present so we have a substitute who apparently doesn't know how to teacher so instead she gave us a test meaning i can't talk to maddy and i'm mad about it.

this day hasn't been a great one so far, adam and kelsey has been giving me death stares whenever they walk past me which i don't care about but they still do it, i'm lowkey stressed because i've only learnt half of my speech for tomorrow and maddy nearly caught me with it.

i finished this boring ass test about 30 minutes ago which could be a bad thing but i don't care and i still can't talk to maddy, the sub is on everyone's asses watching us to if anyone is cheating, talking or not concentrating.

"maddy?"

"zion shut up"

"baby i'm bored"

"i don't care"

"you're mean"

so maddy doesn't want to talk which means i'm going to have to just stare out the window blankly but finally after a few minutes the bell rang outside the classroom and the teacher began collecting the tests in, when she finished i took maddy's hand into mine and walked out of class with the guys following.

we made into the cafeteria and saw aubrey, jaci and natasha sitting at their usual table so maddy went over to them while the guys and i decided to go sit with the team.
i sat in between jack and malak, edwin sat next to austin on the end of one bench while brandon and nick sat next to each other in between sam and austin.

"adam tried sitting on our table"

"when?"

"like 2 minutes ago"

"does he not understand the simple words you're off the team?"

"looks like he doesn't"

"wait what did he do? i wasn't at practice yesterday"

"he's being a creep to maddy and tried to kiss her then told me she was lying so i said if he does it again i'll beat the shit out of him and drey decided to kick him off the team"

"zion basically grabbed his shirt, lifted him up then threatened him"

"sounds reasonable"

good to know the team is on my side.. mainly because they all lowkey hated adam, he's an arrogant piece of shit who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up so there's nothing to like anyway, he basically had no friends in the team and still doesn't, the only friends he has are debatably the hoes and 2 of his old elementary school friends who act tough but are the biggest pussies i've ever met.

as i turned my head i noticed kelsey, the hoes, adam and his dumb friends standing by the girls table talking to them while the girls look weirded out as fuck, "yo" i mumbled to the guys before they all turned to the girls table.

suddenly kelsey started to sound angry and got louder before she started pointing her nasty finger in maddy face so nat stepped in but kelsey started laughing in her face which automatically made nick, edwin, brandon and i get up and walk to the girls table as nat stood up annoyed and headed for kelsey who was smirking.

brandon grabbed natasha by the waist before she could launch at kelsey, "brandon arreaga let me go so i can show this rat lookin' ass who's going to be laughing after i beat the fuck out of her" nat stated calmly but with an evil smile, "natasha williams i am not letting you catch any diseases" brandon stated and smiled down at nat making her laugh.