xliii.

ZION

friday: game day, the week officially went too fucking quickly and my nerves have taken over my life, i'm nervous about the game and afterwards when i'm asking maddy to prom, i know she's going to say yes but i also don't want to fuck up anything by not remembering my speech which i'm pretty sure i know off by heart now.

it's lunch and we have 3 hours left before the game and i'm scared, the team we're playing against apparently isn't that good but you never know they might of worked on it, before the actual game drey said we'll have a mini game as a team so we get to leave our last class a few minutes earlier.

"i can't wait till prom"

"it's 3 weeks away"

"remember we're going dress shopping tomorrow"

"we know aubrey"

"ok cool just checking"

"by the way my dad got us a limo for prom"

"whose house are we meeting at?"

"nat's house since she's got the limo"

"i say zion's"

"why zion's?"

"it's the biggest"

"and i don't have to walk far"

"my parents would be cool with it"

"then zion's house it is"

"we should have the girls be at my house and you guys at zion's place but we can't see each other until we're leaving to go to prom"

"yes, we should do that"

"then prom is planned"

before we could chat anymore the bell rang meaning classes are about to start and we need to head off, "we'll see you guys later" aubrey smiled as she stood up with maddy, "bye baby" maddy said happily before kissing my cheek and walking away with aubrey, "jaci and i have biology, bye" nat grinned and stood up with jaci before they both waved and walked away the guys and i.

"they're up to something"

"who?"

"them 4"

"like what?"

"i don't know but something doesn't feel normal"

edwin, austin, nick and i rolled our eyes at brandon before we all stood up and went off to our classes, nick and i had history so we walked together and it turned out our teacher wasn't present so we ended up having a chilled lesson with a substitute who clearly didn't care about anything.

the classes went faster than i could comprehend and before i knew it the team and i were in the changing rooms getting into our uniform to have our mini game, drey was already waiting for us on the court as we walked onto it, "aright guys let's start this game, the other school should be here in an hour" he stated and hurried us on as we split up in 2 teams.

MADDY

when the guys went to change into their uniforms the girls and i went into the girls changing room to change into our cheerleading outfits we got to cheer them on, lexi should be here soon so we're meeting her before we go onto the court to see the guys before their actual game.

"this skirt is so short"

"it's what cheerleaders wear"