xxx.

MADDY

my mom and mandy have started a new tradition i'd call it, every sunday my mom wants our family to go over to the kuwonu household for dinner, my dad agreed because he could watch the basketball games with zion's dad and elom which i wouldn't mind.. if zion and i were still together.

but surprise we're not, we're now literally the opposite and i hate him more than i've hated anyone but my parents and his parents don't know that, elom might have a hint but i don't know.

so it's sunday and my family is currently getting ready to go over to the kuwonu house where i'd have to see my fuckboy ex and act like i don't hate him for how ever many hours we're going to be there.

❁

my mom made me wear something nice so i guess this will do and i didn't bother with makeup, just slapped on some lipgloss and headed out the house waiting for an awful night.

obviously i don't mind seeing elom, mandy or zion's dad because they're the nicest people ever however zion is the one i don't want to see if you haven't figure it out yet.

i don't even know what zion is going to do or act like when i'm there since i ignored him all night last night at the party after our makeout session in natasha's kitchen but i won't know until i'm there.

when we arrived elom opened the door and welcomed us inside where mandy was walking around putting food on the table and zion's dad was helping with cutlery and chairs to put around the table for everyone to fit around.

zion was nowhere to be seen which i'm lowkey thankful for but i know he'll be here soon so i'm not too happy, "where is this boy?" mandy asked elom crossing her arms, "he said he was changing, like 15 minutes ago" elom said messing with his hair in the small mirror hanging on the wall, "maddy go get zion" my mom stated and pointed up at the stairs.

i didn't even bother arguing against because that'll just give her reasons to question me so i walked my ass upstairs and up to zion's room, i opened the door but he wasn't in there so i walked in and looked around causing simba to run up to me excitedly.

i kneeled down to pet him and kissed his head before standing back up to be met by a dripping wet zion with only a towel wrapped around his waist, "what are you doing here?" he asked suspiciously while he dried his dreads off with a small towel, "i uh- your mom- i mean my mom sent me up here to come get you" i stuttered clearly getting distracted by how he looks like right now.

i could feel my cheeks beginning to warm up while he chuckled and walked past me to his bed where he laid out his outfit, "you look nice" he commented and smiled as he turned his head towards me, "thanks you too- i mean your outfit looks nice" i replied, fuck my life right now.