xvi.

- smut 18+

MADDY

as i walk into my house my parents are standing by the couch creepily smiling at me, "what?" i asked suspiciously, "we went to the store a few hours ago and i met a friend from when i was in high school and her husband, they've invited us for dinner so we're going to their house at 7 instead of a restaurant" my mom announced, "and i don't have to miss a game since her husband and their sons are watching it too" my dad smiled, "ok" i replied then walked up the stairs and into my room.

i swear to fuck if they have a son my age or older that tries shit i will fully just walk out that house, with sass of course because that's just me.
it's currently 5:30 so i should start getting ready so i don't have to rush later.

i decided to just wash my hair because i can't be bothered taking a shower and it's not like i'm dirty or smell so it doesn't matter, i lightly dried my hair and put it up in a high ponytail so it's out my face and started my makeup.

i'm not doing a whole ass glam makeup look so i just applied some eyebrow gel to keep my brows in place, curled my lashes and added mascara, some highlighter to make my skin glow since mother nature has been good to me recently and some lip gloss to add a pop.

my outfit is a bit more out there than my makeup but it's cool and i've never worn it out so i have to wear it, i added a basic black zipper hoodie and some black air forces with it and headed back downstairs.

❁

my parents were ready by the time i got downstairs, my mom decided to go with a dress, like a dress for mom's not the type i wear, my dad just put on his nice pants and a basic white shirt with navy blazer to match the pants.

we left the house at 6:30 so we're not late but the house is only 20 minutes away but my mom hates being late to anything so my dad and i decided to not argue back and just go early, the whole car ride my mom told us high school stories about her and her friend.

we arrived early like i said and jumped out the car, the house looked very familiar, almost like zion's house.. we walked towards the front door.

"mom i think we're at zion's house"

"you think every house is zion's house, this is my friends house back from high school"

"but it looks like zion's house"

"they might just look similar"

my mom knocked onto the front door with a smile on her face while my dad stood beside her and i stood a bit behind on my phone, the door opened with a boy in the doorway, i look up and of course it's elom, "hello you must be mandy's son, i'm her friend from high school" my mom smiled, i chuckled and waved from behind my mom but he didn't noticed, "hi, yeah i'm elom, come on in" he smiled and stood to the side letting my parents through, "sup el" i smiled and waved, "maddy?" he questioned frowning his brows.