x.

MADDY

the day was over and edwin's first basketball game is on its way, aubrey and i decided to borrow some pom poms from the cheerleaders since there's always some left over and cheer the guys on from the audience.

aubrey and i got to the court early with edwin, since the coach was still gone zion has basically become their coach and he decided to have a quick practice before the other team arrives, and let me tell you..

👏🏼 they look fucking great in their uniform 👏🏼

they wore red muscle shirt with black numbers on the back displaying their muscular arms and red basketball shorts showing off their powerful legs, some boys had their hair tied up if it was too long and zion was one of those boys, he tied his dreads up making him look like a straight up pineapple head but i.. like it..

❁

aubrey and i couldn't keep our eyes off them, all of them, after their short practice they decided to have a half an hour rest so they're not tired when they actually play.

the 3 fuckboys and edwin sat on the side bench drinking water and laughing so aubrey and i went down to them, we walked down and stood in front of them causing them all to look up.

edwin smiled, "we stole pom poms from the cheerleaders so we'll cheer you all on in the audience, they don't even have enough cheerleaders to use all them" aubrey said happily, "they don't even use them, at all" brandon said rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his drink, "what do you think of our new uniforms? we got them yesterday and i'm not feeling them yet" nick said looking down at his uniform with a unsure expression.

aubrey and i looked at each other then looked down with a chuckle, "what? they're ugly?" zion asked, we probably shouldn't boost their egos but since it's they're game today we might as well.. to cheer them up.

"ugly? where?"

"excuse my explicit language but you can fuck me senseless in that uniform anytime, oof"

"so no, they're not ugly, you all look hot as fuck"

"and not that i was looking but you can see your.. bulge, not a bad thing i'm not complaining.. just telling you"

"maddy has clearly been admiring more than me"

"bitch don't turn on me now"

"not my fault you were looking at zion's dick"

before i was more embarrassed kelsey turned up on the court, "kelsey!" i said overly excited and walked over to kelsey with open arms, she looked at me weirdly and hugged me, "hi?" she chuckled before we pulled away from the hug, fuck now edwin and zion are walking over to us.