xxv.

previously...

my dad nodded and chuckled, "good to know, i just thought it'd be some playboy messing with her feelings" my dad stated and raised his brows at me.. if only he knew.. "i would never" i smiled and rolled my eyes sarcastically, "oh i'm so happy" mandy squealed happily before pulling zion and i into a hug.

continuing on...

ZION

prettymuch everyone has turned up at this point, andrew's friends were here, my friends and family, edwin's family and blah blah, maddy and nat are busy talking to andrew and a few of his friends as  aubrey, kelsey and lexi are laughing about stuff with my mom, jennifer, ediwn's parents and the rest of andrew's friends while the guys and i are in a line leaning against the wall watching.

we all have cups in our hands with no alcohol since my mom and jennifer won't allow us any because we're not of age but andrew and my dad said when the party kicks off they'll sneak us some, some fatherly love that.

my eyes are basically glued onto maddy, especially that shiny little accessory on her thigh which for some reason is the only thing my eyes keep looking at, i lowkey wish i was that accessory, "i feel lonely because you 2 dumb fucks" brandon said out the blue as he pointed at nick and i, we both turned to him confused, "why?" nick responded.

"because like 3 months ago we were all single, going to parties and getting with any girl we wanted and now? you 2 are wrapped around maddy's and aubrey's fingers leaving me single, and when i thought i at least had zion that night maddy called it quits with him he got all apologetic and got her back"

"so you feel lonely because we have girlfriends and you don't?"

"yeah, i'm salty about it and i'm not afraid to admit it"

"then get a girlfriend"

"who? natasha doesn't want a boyfriend and there isn't any other girl i'm interested in right now"

"so you got attached to nat when she said not to?"

"yes, yes i fucking did and i can't help it"

"why don't you tell her?"

"i don't think i should, i have a feeling that she'll just laugh, apologize, laugh again and walk away then pretend we never had anything"

"yeah don't tell her, for as long as i've known her i know she'll break your heart and forget you within a second"

"exactly edwin knows best"

"what if he asked the girls? they could sort of help nat to see brandon as a potential relationship"

"that could help but brandon has to actually like nat in that way because if they do date and brandon breaks up with her after a week she'll make him regret it for the rest of her life"

"that's impossible"

"oh trust me it is, she still shows me continuous texts from guys that broke up with her in her old school, she even responds sometimes just to mess with their feelings, and that's why everyone thinks she's a heartless bitch but technically she's just doing what they did to her"