lx.

MADDY

i'm rushing around the house zion and i share trying to make sure we've packed everything we needed while him and kamari are playing some kid game on the couch, it's my 22nd birthday tomorrow.. well in a few hours so we're driving down to our parents houses since they still live next door to each other plus the others will be visiting their parents too so we'll have a big gathering.

we've not seen our parents for a few weeks because we live around an hour away from them but we try to visit as much as we can when i have days off work and zion doesn't have basketball practice, also kamari is two years old in two weeks so we might as well celebrate at the same time.

"mamas we have everything, let's just go"

"i'm checking just in case"

"you've checked about three times, let's go"

zion stood up with kamari smiling in his arms before he handed him to me and packed the bags into the car since were spending the week with our parents so we need clothes and essentials, "we're going to be all together again, i can't wait" i exclaimed excitedly as i buckled kamari into his booster seat then hopped into the passenger seat and zion hopped in beside me in the driver seat.

"it's going to be like the good old days"

"before we had kids, before we moved away, before we grew up."

"do you think jaci and edwin will get along?"

"they should do, they work together"

"but you think they'll reignite the spark?"

"maybe"

and the hour long drive begins, so while zion drove and kamari napped in his seat i decided to the text the others on our old high school groupchat we still have and talk on from time to time.

gang shit 😎

what's up losers?

natasha 🤪
hey whore

jaci 🥺
ready for the little reunion ??

nickolas 💩
i haven't seen ur dirty asses
in months

elom 🤡
y'all forgot about me

sofia 🤩
me too, kinda sad

aubrey 🥰
i don't know i remember u
guys pretty well

ur always welcome to visit
zion and i so??

elom 🤡
nah i don't want to see
u or zion, i want to see kamari

brandon 👻
kamari is my fav out of u and zion

wow fuck u all

sofia 🤩
when are u guy getting here?

here as in??

sofia 🤩
well el and i are chilling in
his bed so whichever house, urs or
zion's

elom 🤡
after a good baby making session 😏