xxxix.

ZION

"what if we just sat there before them?"

"they'll move to a different table"

"then we'll join them like normal"

"then nat won't let me smash for a whole month"

"then what the fuck do we do?"

"sit with the team?"

brandon and i turned to nick and shook our heads, "that's boring" brandon sighed, "you'd rather get your balls chopped off by natasha for scaring jaci away?" nick questioned with his brows frowned and look at us weirdly, "there's a possibility she won't" i reasoned and raised my brows.

nick, brandon and i decided to skip the class before lunch mainly because nick and i have history and i'm not tryna get kicked out again for nothing, brandon just wanted to join us plus nat can talk to jaci without brandon scaring her off which is still the dumbest thing i've heard.

we tried to convince edwin and austin to skip with us but they're too goody-too-shoes to do it so it's just us 3, we're trying to come up with an excuse to sit with the girls instead of the team, although it's not bad sitting with our team we'd rather be with the girls.

so far we have no excuses or plans because brandon has dumb ideas and doesn't want to go a month without fucking nat, nick doesn't give a shit and i can't think of anything.

"we should invite jaci to our basketball practice after school since the girls are going, i think"

"we'd come off as nice and have an excuse to go sit with the girls"

"but i think edwin should do that, we'd look creepy and weird asking her out of nowhere"

"oh yeah, fuck"

and we're looking around blankly again trying to think of another reason to go sit with the girls, "let's just go to the cafeteria, we have 3 minutes until lunch" nick sighed and stood up so brandon and i did the same before we walked to the cafeteria.

some of our team was already sitting on our table so we joined them and started a casual conversation but i quickly got bored of it, aubrey and maddy came into the cafeteria minutes later laughing and talking before they noticed me staring, aubrey threw her middle finger up at me and smiled while maddy waved happily.

seconds later edwin and austin walked into the cafeteria and joined us on the team table then nat and jaci walked in after, nat noticed me staring at gave me a death glare before turning to jaci with a smile.

❁

"nat and jaci are on the table"

i turned to the girls table and so did the rest of the fucking team, "guys stop fucking staring" i said through gritted teeth but nobody was listening to me, "fucking morons" i sighed to myself and looked over to the girls, they thankfully haven't noticed that we're all staring yet.