xxi.

ZION

i would be sleeping peacefully but because maddy's ass is rubbing against my dick i can't even keep my thoughts clean, i turned to see if nick and aubrey are still asleep but they weren't there instead there was a little note stuck on the pillow, i reached for the note and read it.

we left early, aubrey had an emergency
so we had to go, not sex related by the way
so don't think we just left to fuck.
ok bye - nick & aubrey

wow, touching note, really hit me in the feels, but now i don't have to worry about waking them up, i turned back to maddy and started kissing down her neck softly and slowly hoping to wake her up, she shrugged her shoulders and giggled meaning mission complete.

there's a quiet knock on the door before my mom's head popped in, "sorry if i woke you up but i'm going grocery shopping and elom is coming along, i didn't want you to wake up wondering where we are" she smiled before popping her head out the door and closing it then walking downstairs.

after a few seconds the front door shut meaning they've left, "do you want to fool around?" i smirked against her neck while my hands roamed around her body, she didn't answer but by the way she just grabbed my hand and shoved it down into her sweats tells me it's a yes, i drew little lines up and down her thighs with my finger while kissing her shoulder and neck slowly.

she squirmed and whimpered whenever i got close to her core, "just do it already" she demanded impatiently, "watch that attitude of yours" i warned as i gripped onto her thigh, "or what?" she questioned with a raised brow, "or i'll fuck it out of you" i smirked against her ear sliding my hand in between her thighs, "i'd love to see you try" she scoffed and rolled her eyes, "oh you'll definitely love it" i chuckled devilishly, her attitude drives me fucking crazy.

"i'm sure i will"

she turned around and smashed her lips onto mine, her lips feel so good on mine and i can't get enough of them, but of course something has to disturb us and this time it's both of our phone pinging and flashing, we both rolled our eyes while our lips disconnected and we reached over to get our phones.

GROUPIES 😛

nat
what's up hoes?

mamas 🥵
you're disturbing us

aubrbs
disturbing?

shark lookin ass
we leave early and y'all fuckin

mamas 🥵
oh yeh y did u leave early?

aubrbs
i had an emergency, i found
out nick isn't going to be a father

kels
u took a pregnancy test?

nat
the most effective pregnancy
test there is

curls
who's pregnant?

porter
someone's pregnant? nat?

nat
what no! why would u think
me straight away

porter
u had more "experience"

nat
imagine me as a mom, bitch
i'd look cute pregnant though