xiii.

ZION

"what if she says no?"

"then you don't go"

"but i want to"

"then ask her"

"but-"

"for fuck sake nick, if you don't ask her then you can't go"

nick has been planning on asking aubrey on a date but his annoying ass is talking to me about it instead of actually asking her, i'm already bored and tired of history class which we're currently stuck in and he's making it unbearable.

where's the confident nick who wouldn't care if a girl says no when he asks them on a date? is it because he actually cares about what aubrey thinks of him? who knows.

i'm so happy we have lunch next otherwise i would of actually died, neither nick, brandon and i have seen the girls all day, edwin said kelsey, maddy and aubrey have been hanging out all day and that he's barely seen them as well.

i've literally been thinking about maddy all day and i don't know why, she's not left my mind once and i'm not mad at it, there's been some fun things i've thought about which ended up with a problem down below.

"how should i ask her?"

"how about you walk up to her, smile and ask her aubrey will you go on a date with me, it sounds so romantic"

"very funny, i need advise zi"

"i'm giving you advise, you know aubrey better than me and you should know that she doesn't like all the attention on her so a simple question will do"

"when should i ask her?"

"in 5 minutes when this class ends"

"what? there's only 5 minutes left?"

"yes dumbass"

looks like nicks worried ass got the teacher's attention.. again, he turned his head towards us and frowned his brows, "zion and nick how many times do i have to tell you not to talk when i'm talking" he spoke annoyed crossing his arms, "yeah yeah we get it, soz" i sighed rolling my eyes, "excuse me zion? i didn't ask for attitude" he responded, what's his problem? not my fault that he makes everything boring basically making us talk.

"you're excused"

"zion shut up you're gonna get us in detention"

"i don't care"

"zion get out of my class, nick you too for talking"

"but i didn't argue back"

"i don't care, you were talking when i told you not to"

"what the fuck?"

"language! both of you get out"

"gladly"

"enjoy the rest of the lesson guys"

nick and i grabbed our bags and walked out of class waving at everyone else having to stay that extra 5 minutes, nick wasn't too happy but i was the happiest i've been today.

"now what? we're going to have to wait for everyone else anyway"

"we can go to meet aubrey and maddy, they have english"

"do you know where their room is?"

"no but we can look through the door and see if there're inside"

"fair enough, let's go"

nick and i walked upstairs — where the english hall was located — while nick still nagged on about asking aubrey on a date, i want to tell him to shut the fuck up but i know he won't so i might as well not waste my time and breath.