xxxvii.

ZION

when my eyes finally opened after the best night and sleep of my life i decided to be a good boyfriend and make breakfast then bring it up to bed for maddy, i slowly unwrapped her from myself and got off the bed before walking out of the room.

i searched the kitchen for all the things i need to make pancakes then began to make them, her parents got home late last night so i might as well make some extra pancakes and leave them out for jennifer and andrew, gotta own some more brownie points even though they already love me.

after making around 27 pancakes i left 20 of them on a plate and placed the plate in the middle of the kitchen table with some chocolate sauce bottle and golden syrup bottle next to it before i put the remaining 7 pancakes on a different plate along with some golden syrup dripping off the sides and cute little marshmallows on top that i found.

i poured some orange juice into a cup before carrying it all upstairs and into maddy's room, i placed it all down on her bedside table before sliding under the covers and kissing her face until i heard little giggles meaning she was awake.

"i made breakfast"

she smiled and looked past me to see the pancakes and orange juice standing on the side table, she launched herself at me wrapping her arms around my neck, "i love you" she said happily before kissing my cheek repeatedly making me laugh while i wrapped my arms around her waist, "i love you too" i replied and smiled at her cuteness.

when she finished being cutesy she reached for the plate of pancakes and placed it on her lap before taking the little marshmallows off the top and into her mouth, "you're so adorable" i smiled and kissed her cheek while she began eating the pancakes.

while she devoured the pancakes i grabbed my phone off the side and laid down on the bed with one hand rubbing her back and the other holding my phone.

gang shit 😎

what's up ppl?

four eyes
how was ur night?

crazy bitch
mine was fucking amazing 🤪

curls
wat happended last night?

aubrbs
b and nat, zion and mads
all got laid

porter
together? kinky

shark lookin ass
what did y'all actually have a
foursome?

crazy bitch
no wtf

curls
where's maddy?

i made her pancakes n
she's eating them in bed right
next to me

crazy bitch
B WHERE R MY PANCAKES
IN BED???!

lexi
austin i'm disappointed in
you, how come u never make
me pancakes in bed??

aubrbs
i need a boyfriend like zi

four eyes
fuck u zion

porter
zion's setting boyfriend standards
too fucking high