xv.

MADDY

it's so weird but also great having all my best friends in the same school and sitting at the same table at lunch like we did years ago, and since the 3 fuckboys had disappeared somewhere after our last class edwin had to sit with the girls and i but i don't think he minds.

"any boys tryna chat nat?"

"i received like 9 dms from 9 separate guys last night including that brandon guy nick mentioned yesterday"

"what did the dm's say?"

"most of them were simple like hi i saw you around school and i thought you're cute or cringy dick pics which made my head hurt"

"was brandon the dick pic one?"

"no, his was wanna hook up, very tempting to be honest, i saw some instagram posts of him in the basketball uniform and i was close to respond with a fuck yeah but i just left him on read"

"wow a real gentleman"

"it's better than a dick pic"

"fair enough"

"anyway, how was your dick appointment last night?"

"can we not? i don't want to hear about maddy's sex life, especially with zion"

"then go away eddie, i want to hear it"

"but i don't want to be alone"

"then stay. anyway since i wasn't here before, i need a size, what are you working with?"

"no ew! i don't want to know zion's dick size"

"then fuck off edwin"

"what nat said, i want to know too, you never told me mads"

"wait don't say it, just tell me when to stop"

nat started spreading her hands apart, edwin spun around so he couldn't see nat and covered his ears, "now?" nat asked continuing to spread her hands, i shook my head no and chuckled, nat's eyes went wide as she smirked, when her hands were roughly 9 inches apart i told her to stop.

"what?"

"yeah"

"shit"

"how can you walk?"

"it's painful afterwards"

"wait aubrey you never told me nicks"

"his is approximately the same size as zion's maybe a bit and i mean a bit smaller, still big though"

"if their dicks are like that then i'm fucking brandon soon"

"what about me?"

"you're with edwin and i don't need to know, that"

"know what?"

the girls and i turned to see the 3 fuckboys standing behind us with smirks across their lips, i turned back around embarrassed while edwin took his hands off his ears and smiled at the guys, "nothing" aubrey replied quickly and turned back around too, nat and kelsey chuckled and turned back.

the guys giggled before walking around the table and sitting next to edwin and opposite us, i honestly don't know what or how much they heard but it's awkward, "are you not sitting with your team today?" aubrey asked avoiding the other topic, "the coach is back so their doing extra practice with him" nick shrugged blankly, "he's back? fuck i need to run" edwin questioned and quickly packed his stuff and ran out the cafeteria, great now we're stuck with the fuckboys.