xxvi.

previously...

"cause thinking of you, it's all I do and honestly, I might go insane"

i sang as i pointed and walked over to zion, his hands gripped onto my waist and his body pressed against mine, "what was that?" he chuckled, "what was what?", "that song?", "oh that, it's a good song and the lyrics are fire" i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "it was hot" he smirked and licked his lips seductively.

continuing on...

- smut 18+

ZION

11:29 p.m.

the girls decided to ditch us for each other, even jasmine stuck around with them, the guys and i just stayed with each other and talked about random shit, honestly i don't even know what they're talking about right now i'm too busy admiring maddy dance and laugh.

a smile hasn't left my lips once yet, i don't even know why or how a girl can make me feel so happy and comfortable around her so fast.

"zion are you listening?"

"yeah what's up?"

"what did i say?"

"something about something"

brandon slapped his hand on his forehead and shook his head in disappointment, "i asked if you think i should talk to nat about that date" he lifted his head up and spoke, "oh yeah sure" i shrugged and smiled, brandon took a deep breath before walking over to the girls, he talked to them all for a few seconds before taking natasha away, the 2 of them walked a few steps away from the girls and talked.

maddy turned to me and smirked before blowing me a kiss and turning back to the girls, god i want that little shiny chain around her thigh to snap and i don't even know why, i just wish i could take her upstairs and fuck her brains ou- "yo zi can you look after my drink for a few minutes? i'm just going to the bathroom real quick" edwin smiled and snapped me out of my day dream, "yeah sure" i smiled back and grabbed his drink as he went off.

i should probably stop thinking dirty shit about maddy because i'm pretty sure i'm not getting any tonight, "it's tough isn't it" nick sighed not even turning his head to look at me, his eyes were stuck onto aubrey.

"what's tough?"

"looking and not touching"

"i mean i could just walk over there.."

"you could, but will you get anything out of it?"

"no"

"exactly"

"it's weird"

"what?"

"how we suddenly just have girlfriends"

"yeah"

"and we can't hook up with random girls but for some reason i don't have the urge to and i don't want to like i'm not even attracted to girls anymore"