vii.

MADDY

why am i panicking? it's just a party, i'm going with my best friends too.. i need to relax.
i got into a shower, washed my body and hair then when i hopped out i sorted out my outfit then changed into it.

❁

got to have a twerkable outfit, so that will do.
i applied some soft makeup so i don't look like a melted mess at the end of the party then ubered to aubrey's house just in time.

aubrey wore a similar outfit too, camo pants, white crop top and some white nike air forces.
and since aubrey was ready when i came over we decided to just go over to nick's place and help out if he needed it.

"what's up bitches"

aubrey and i entered nick's house, of course zion and brandon are already here, they all looked us up and down then smirked.

"why bitches?"

"nothing else suits you 3"

"how about daddies? hotties? gods? sexist humans alive? sex gods-"

"alright i get it, and no those nicknames don't suit you, sorry not sorry"

aubrey and i smiled, "you poor souls need help?"
aubrey asked looking around, "nah we good" nick said with a smile and went back to making a song playlist, aubrey walked over to the couch and sat down while i texted edwin that we're at nick's house.

zion came over with a smile across his lips, "what's up?" i questioned with a raised brow, "nothing, just wanted to know when that thing is happening, you know what you said a few hours ago?" zion smirked while he looked down at me, fuck i forgot about that..

"we'll see"

before i could move his hands gripped my waist bringing my body closer to his, "and when's that? because i'm free now" he smirked, i looked up at his lust filled eyes and raised my brow, "too bad babyboy i'm not" i smirked and walked over to aubrey, i sat down beside her and quietly sighed.

"zion baby where did you put my bag?"

tami and juliana came downstairs dressed like they're performing at a strip club, i didn't even know they were here.

"i'm not your baby, it's in the kitchen"

tami rolled her eyes as the 2 girls walked into the kitchen with sass, aubrey chuckled before taking a deep breath and lifting her head up poshly,
"zion baby where did you put my bag?" she mocked tami before we both started giggling, i stopped giggling, pouted my lips and frowned my brows, "i'm not your baby" i mocked zion in a deep voice before we continued to laugh.