⊰24⊱

Dot's rose gold hair falls down her back, resting past her mid-back...much longer than the last time I saw her. The energy I feel that rolls off her like smoke, it's a wonder how she's even standing behind these bars...

Her voice is her own as she suddenly asks, "W-Wyn?"

Wyn nearly collapses to his knees, though I hold him strong, staring at him in confusion as Dot slowly turns around. Tears are in his eyes, not understanding exactly why this is affecting him the way it is...

...though the second Dot faces us, my eyes widen in shock.

Her right iris is an amethyst color, while the left one is a whitish gold. Those are not the true born hybrid eyes that I was enthralled by the second I saw her at Castle Starr. Her features hardly shift, despite the way her voice once called to Wyn as emotional and compelling.

Dot reaches her arm out, still far enough away...though the second she does, Wyn lurches forward. I quickly draw him back while Em 'n Em warns, "Don't touch the bars! Morons!"

Around the arm, she extends black and purplish flecks of magic ignite and I stare in awe. They encircle her arm, tilting her head to the side as she asks, her voice that of a siren, "The last time I saw you..." it's audible, the skip of her heartbeat as her voice shifts to that of an ethereal tone, "...both of you."

What goddess in her awakened first?

What one drew Aeon past the veil to destroy the world?

Furrowing my brows, I question, "How are you still here....?"

When Dot remains silent, Em 'n Em states, "It was agreed upon by the council, the warlock-"

"Your tainted tongue hasn't earned the right to say his name," Dot's voice alters to that of a siren once more, her eyes shifting only to look in the direction that Em 'n Em stands. Though out of sight, it's eerie...the way that Em 'n Em jumps slightly, her features altering drastically.

It grows cold and quiet for a few moments...

...right before Dot's eyes land on us again, Wyn's heart skyrocketing at just her mere look alone. She replies in the same tone, "My soul is tied to the one who bound me here. It's not his fault, one among a mass...what can you do when your backs against the wall and the wolves are moving in? I don't begrudge him for what he's been compelled to do by the words of others; though I remember everything everyone has ever done to me..." her voice trails off, her arm slowly bending at an angle upward. She looks over her hand, the black and purple flecks dancing around her.

Her soul?

Her eyes lift away from her hand and lock on me, "Though a vessel as strong as she...bound by the restraints of this world. Through her blood, she's been trained well, though that same training doesn't apply to the walls that cage us all in. On top of the walls that reduce her flesh to nothing more than that of a mortal, the runes that bind us to prevent anything from leaving this cell..." her voice alters slightly to that of the ethereal, "...the world will spin until it stops. Only those who have been on this ride once before, understand the horror that awaits his full awakening. Behind these bars and ruins...the world will reduce to ash and ruins of its own before it completely is snuffed from existence."

"I-I want Dot back!" Wyn cries, suddenly moving slightly away from me. His tears cascade down his cheeks, "Give her back!"

Silence.

Em 'n Em's voice is hardly above a whisper as she tells us, "That's all she does...speaking in riddles and raving like a lunatic at times." As she glances to the floor, she sighs, "Even I don't think being locked away for this long is good on the mental state of anyone. Those whose crimes have put them here, only deteriorate further; locked away to their own problems so they are no longer the world's."