⊰47⊱

"Merle..." Dot's voice is breathy as I lower her to a bed, kissing her deeply just prior. She moans the second my lips grace her neck, arching up against me as she shows the voice of her reason, "Thea, she said—"

"That one of us will fail to be reborn..." I suck the flesh of her neck between my teeth as she gasps, suppressing a moan this time. As I release her flesh, I murmur, "...I won't be. We already know this and now..." my gaze flickers to meet with hers as I state, "...you have given up everything and will not."

"We'll destroy one another..." her eyelids flutter shut as my hands caress down the sides of her body. The air hitches in her lungs as I kiss down her jawline, "She said it's still your body, regardless of the era you take as your own now."

"With all the shit we've fucked up," I bring my lips to her ear, whispering, "what's the harm in tempting fate one last time?"

She's already Hel's, she wouldn't allow her to be destroyed...

...I want her to be ours...if not, for one last time.

I draw her earlobe between my teeth, hearing her moan is something I never imagined I'd receive so much joy and admiration from.

I can feel, though hardly hear the presence of both Wyn and Kai, as I know they are here with us. My cock stirs, blood flowing to the base as I continue to kiss Dot. One of my hands entangles in her hair as she kisses me back with just as much want. She wraps her arms around my neck and nips at my lower lip with her fangs.

Drawing her back off the bed, I quickly grasp for her shirt while she claws at mine. The second I'm free of mine, I draw hers over her head, Dot already tearing from her bra as she kisses me hard. Our skin lights with fire as our flesh move against one another as one.

"Merle," she moans, her nails drawing down from my shoulders to my arms. I move quickly, taking her pants and underwear from her while I'm quick to remove my own. Between her legs, my cock pulsates when the head merely grazes against her wet folds.

One of her hands slides down my back, pressing into the small of my back as she arches her hips. My lips attack her neck once more, withdrawing throaty moans from her before the head of my cock is pressing against her entrance. In one swift thrust, her walls are warm and welcoming, clinging onto my shaft, even the smallest of movements causes her to tighten around my girth.

"Dot, I do love you, for you, and everything you are," my voice is husky at her ear, moving my hips as I begin to thrust in and out at an even pace. As my fangs trail over her shoulder, briefly passing over Wyn's mark at the soft spot between her shoulder and neck, I murmur, "I will never be able to have you, so to hell with fate and it's design, I'll have you now with certainty."

Dot breathes out softly, "Please, Merle..." she's on edge as my fangs rest against the skin at the side of her neck. Slowly, the tips of my fangs pierce through sinking into her flesh as her blood pools in my mouth. I nearly moan at the taste; the overwhelming taste and warmth of her body sends my senses on an overload shockwave. I bite harder, hearing her nearly scream as she bucks her hips against mine, my cock thrusting deep and hard as I steady myself from pushing over the edge.

It must be all of us...

...I'm quick, flipping her over as my fangs dislodge from her neck. She sits atop of my cock, moaning as she rides me for a second. Her gaze meets with mine, flickering briefly upward and around as I enjoy the way our mate and beloved enjoy themselves at our own antics. I'd barely realized...Kai and Wyn bonding themselves.

Dot leans down against my pecs, my lips immediately finding my neck before the tips of her fangs cause a shiver to travel down my spine. They break right through, my hands grasping just above her hips as I groan loudly. She doesn't stop there though; her mark will remain now as she bites harder once more. I feel our souls collide against one another, my heart skipping a beat as does her breathing come short.

It's not until she slowly sits upright, straddling me, do I notice Kai standing behind her. One of his hands wraps around her body, grasping her breast as his lips kiss her shoulder. She moans slightly, tilting her head back into the crock of his neck, allowing him full access as he moves forward. His lips still hold Wyn's bloody residue behind, his eyes lit with crimson.

I feel pressure against her folds, against me, and in the next second, Kai thrusts slowly forward to share the warmth of her pussy walls. Dot cries out, "Fuck!" Loudly before her trail of a cries turns into a series of erotic moans, melding together as one.

The pressure of Kai's cock against my own, moving and sliding out of her pussy against me...it's overwhelming and stimulates something primal within me. I slowly begin to thrust as well, Kai groaning loudly as he continues to massage Dot's breasts from behind, his thrust growing harder and slowly as she agonizingly grinds against the two of us.

Kai's fangs are against Dot's neck, her voice rising softly as he breaks through her skin. She holds onto everything, his mark left behind when he dislodges his fangs from her neck. Dot teaches back thigh, touching the back of his neck as she pulls back slightly, arching and immediately returning him the favor.

Our thrusting is rhythmic now, Dot slowly lowering herself nearly flat to my chest as she murmurs softly, "You're the last left."

I understand what she means when she slowly shifts her body to the side while remaining between us, Kai leaning forward against her as we bury our cocks hilt deep and cause her to moan once more. Kai's eyes search mine briefly before I pressed forward and I feel one of his hands at the side of my neck, cradling it as I allow my eyelids to shut briefly. His fangs barely brush my skin before they pierce my flesh, though it's an immediate whirlwind of emotions the second he bites harder and I groan.

He's barely dislodged his fangs, before I reach out and grasp the back of his head, drawing him close and finding my mark. His blood is sweet, though the moan that leaves his lips is sweeter, feeling the same connection to his soul seconds later.

Come and get her, Wyn.

Before we both crash over that edge, we withdraw from Dot briefly, Kai lifting her from me while I see Wyn more out of the corner of my eye. I try to relax, calming myself while Dot turns to Wyn and they eye one another, my cock resting against her abdomen.

Dot giggles softly, "You really want to fuck me, don't you?" The way she says it, I can tell that Wyn didn't want to be in charge with them solely with one another, however, Dot doesn't even need a response, her gaze and his never breaks, even when she turns to him and he walks behind her, she looks over her shoulder at him, chiming, "Please, Wyn."

Wyn doesn't need to be told twice, though before he does, Dot looks back to me, slowly lifting on her knees. I help steady her as she slides down on my cock, only to feel Wyn's pressing for entry as well. The pressure is overwhelming for a moment until his cock slips between her walls and against mine.

As we begin to move, Wyn is nearly twitching insider her already, his gasp and groan giving everything and sharing the pleasure we have from one another...

...though it's only a second later, do I understand why Wyn is moaning even more, and louder.

Kai half kneels and stands behind Wyn, thrusting his cock in and out of his ass. I know it's too much, and as we continue to thrust, Dot's gaze meets with mine, her voice nearly bringing me to tears as it slips soundlessly to my mind.

I. Love. You.

A groan leaves my lips as Dot screams, feeling Wyn and I expand within her already confined pussy. She constricts around the two of us, Kai also groaning as he thrusts a few more times and slows behind Wyn. We're all breathing hard, Dot leaning against my chest as I hear her once more.

I truly do love you, and that's why I'm doing what I am...for the love of life to everyone, most importantly, my family and mates. True love is sacrifice, and I won't falter.