1

I was woken up by someone licking me. Not like that, although that would be nice, but I'm not one of those whores or anything, in fact I'm a virgin, one of the geeks, but kind of goth, but to an extent. I opened my eyes to see Luca, my dog, barking and licking my face, he was a German Shepard, a 3 year old. I love two dogs, German Shepard and a husky.

'Okay I'm up.' I say.

Let me explain myself. Basically my name is Charlotte Willburg. No middle name or any other name, got that from my mother's side. I'm 17 years young, i'm very rough and tough, although i'm immature 24/7, when i'm needed to be strong i am, like the time my father died, well he was murdered, don't know who yet though, my mother is alive, but she is in therapy somewhere in Hawaii. I live by myself in Michigan, a small town, so I know most of the people here, and I would most definitely recognise a new face here.

I got ready for school in 20 minutes, I looked over at the clock and I still had 10 minutes left till i had to go, time to call mum. I would call her on some morning, check how's she's doing and everything, we still had the mother-daughter bond, wherever she was, she answered after a couple of rings.

'Hey mum.' I said

'Hey baby, how's it going?' She asks, tiredly

'Fine, just have tim left over before I have to get to school.' I say

'Okay. Anything new at school, new friends, a boy?' She always asked if there was a boy in the picture, she's always wanted a kid where they would stay together since high school, I wanted that to happen to me, but I wasn't really sure on the happily ever after thing, I mean, mom and dad, they had happy lives, but he died, how can i be sure that that won't happen to me?

'No boys mother.' I said, I looked at the time and it was time to go. I walked outside and locked the door and walked to school, I didn't have a car, but it was okay.

'How's work?' She asked. I worked as a car mechanic, me and fixing cars is a good combination, I won't do it all my life, it's just a hobby right now.

'Great, how's therapy?' I asked

'Amazing, I met this guy, Liam.' She says

'Sounds like a young one.' I say, I look ahead of me and see the school.

'He isn't, can't believe you would think of me so little. Anyway, he is a hot guy, not as your father but close enough, he is really kind.' She says

'he could be a psychotic murderer for all you know.' I say

'He could be, I'm sure he isn't though.'

'Okay, whatever you say, I'm at school now.'

'Okay kiddo, talk to you later.' She says

'Love you.' I say

'Love you too babe.' She says, I go in and up ahead I see the school's bad boy and his gang. 'Have a nice day sweetie.' She says.

'highly doubt it, but bye mom.' I say, she hung up and I tucked my phone at the back of my pocket. I got my stuff out of my locker and headed to class well, was going to, when I was stopped by bitchy bitch Carla Shune. She wasn't a slut, but dresed like one, she had a rich dad, meaning she could get anything and anyone she wanted, she wouldn't get in trouble if she stole the queen's crown.

'Yes?' I say.

'Your ugliness really shows today, maybe that's what killed your father.' She said, her bitch's laughed.

'No, it was your horrible laugh, you gonna get daddy on me now?' I asked, coming close to her face.

'Please, I have better things to do.' She says flipping her hair back and staring at her manicured nails

'Fuck off then.' I say.

'Baby, she's talking to me like that, do something.' She told Hunter Maxwell. He stepped forward and I towered back, but then stopped seeing his smirk. He came closer to my ear and his hot minty breathe blew on my ear.

'I suggest you fuck off to your loser group, kitten.' He pulled back and looked at my expression, which was shocked. How dare he call my friends losers, i held my tounge, and just glared at him.

'Now you can fuck off.' She said.

'Gladly.' I say. I looked back and saw Hunter winking at me, with that annoying but sexy smirk. I wonder what it would be like to lick whipped cream off his abs. God these dirty thoughts are getting the better of me.

Iwalked into class, a fucking great day this will be