37

The one thing you won't know about gangs is the fact that they have a lot of hidden weapons that you won't know about until it's an emergency. In fact, you won't know that it's an emergency because it won't be explained to you, it will only come out to you when you're driving to the location or even after the whole thing is done and you won't know about it, you'll just be tagging along. Most of that is happening to me but I really am hoping the both of them tell me what the hell is oging on because I have a gun with in my hand.

'How far is it till we get there?' I asked the both of them and they did the same thing as they did to me for the past couple times I had asked them other questions which was ignore me. I sighed and leaned back in my seat while tapping my foot continuously against the floor of the car we were currently in and it belonged to Sean.

'Hunter's innocent, you do know that right?' Sean said from the front seat. He hadn't said much to me since I came to the club with Taegan but what could he say to me? I didn't know what to believe about Hunter and this case anymore, I mean the tape was right there so how the hell could Hunter not be involved with this murder?

'I don't know what to believe anymore but if Hunter is innocent, then I would like to see the evidence.' My eyes locked with Sean's one when he looked in the review mirror and I could tell that he was looking out for his friend but this was someone involved in a murder and not just any murder but my dad's. I didn't know how the hell Sean was going to prove me wrong but there was a little part of me that wished and prayed that Hunter wasn't guilty because my heart was already breaking.

'I'll get you the evidence, you'll see it in about ten minutes but just make sure you stay close to the both of us.' This only made me wonder what the hell they were talking about and it started to make me feel anxious as well as stupid for actually having the guts to go up to Candy, Taegan. If this didn't happen then we probably wouldn't be going to wherever we were going and we wouldn't have weapons or the chance that we might get hurt or worse, killed.

'What are the chances of one of us getting hurt pretty badly?' Both chuckled at the front seat as if all of this was a damn joke, but what if they were kidnapping me so that they could give me to their boss? My heart was now at full force and heading to a heart attack. 'The chances are pretty slim since we have Sean with us.'

'Sean here, is part of the gang that Hunter is in

'Why won't they get involved then?' Sean and Taegan both gave each other looks.

'The gang's leader was your dad, Charlotte and since he's been dead, Hunter has barely been doing anything since he was murdered but he has been doing ... he's been worse since your dad died. He practically raised Hunter in the gang, kept him safe and did all the shit that his own dad couldn't do but since that has happened, the rest of the gang members don't want to risk any lives.'

My dad had meant a lot to me and after his death, I thought I couldn't cope so I shut my mom out and everyone else until Natalie worked her charms and made me talk to her but to this day, I never thought my dad would have had such an effect on anyone else's life apart from his family but I was clearly wrong. Even with this being said, it made me think about whether I was exaggerating things when I accused Hunter of murdering my dad, I mean, there was a possibility where Hunter could have killed him but hearing the fact that my dad was his saviour changed a lot of stuff.

'We're here, both of you get out and get behind me. Make sure your gun's safety is on until I say so, do as I say and you'll be fine.'

The minute me and Taegan went around the car behind Sean, gunshots were heard making all three of us crouch but Sean was the only one who started shooting back. Judging by the amount of bullets, I'm guessing that there was only one guy in on this which looked okay for us because it was three against one and three of us had guns. I guess I spoke too soon because during the silence of the shots, someone came up behind me and held a gun to my head.

'There might be three of you but it looks like I'm the only one with the brains around here.' That voice made my blood run cold as anger filled my mind. Sean and Taegan turned around with their guns held up, ready to shoot but they were hesitant when they saw the gun that was held to my head. 'Put the gun down and she won't get hurt. After you've done that, you'll get in the car and drive away.'

Each word he spoke to them, he said them beside my ear making me cringe from the disgust that filled me but none the less, it didn't stop Sean and Taegan from put their guns back in their pockets and walking backwards to the car. Once they were both inside, he waited for the engine to start and we both saw the car reverse out of this place, Taegan had a worried look on her face but I knew that if they went then they could get help. Just as we saw the last of them, I got turned around by him.

Just as I raised my gun to shoot, he beat me to it by holding his own one to my face but that didn't stop me from doing the same. He just looked as rough and scary as he did before, his face still showed intimidation as well as shouting for everyone to back off away from him. The light stubble along his jaw had said that he recently had shaved, meaning he got help out of this and help with his freedom.

'Looks like your phone is ringing.' He smiled like a creep while tilting his head to the side and nodding his head to my pocket where my phone vibrated. Without taking my gaze away from him, I reached into my pocket while my gun was held up to him too, then once I got my phone out I answered it and held it to my ear.

'Hello?'

'Charlotte, are you okay?! Your mom has been freaking wondering where the hell you are and Ryder has been wondering whether it is his fault or not!' Natalie's screaming didn't effect me but the peircing gaze of the one in front of me did but I didn't let it show on my face.

'I'm fine, tell her I'm visiting someone.' I said while looking into the eyes of Liam who held a gun to my head and had a sickly smirk on his face. I just hoped that I lived in the next couple of hours because I couldn't handle the fact that I might be killed by Liam and his gun.