10

Charlotte's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. I was currently wearing a dress that was in black and had on heels, added accersories and over my dress I had on my blazer, to complete the outfit I had a purse with me. Taking a deep breath I walked outside to be greeted by the cold air whcih made me smile.

It took me 15 minutes to walk to Hunter's house. Damn him, why couldn't he pick me up like a nice guy stupid idiot doesn't have to walk in heels just to get his bra....man I should call him bra boy from now on. Hunter's house, or his mother's house became clear and I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. The door opened to greet a handsome looking Hunter, honestly he looked better than he normally does.

He was wearing a suit, with tie and all. His hair was toussled as always adding to the bad boy look, his eyes were dark and myserious as always but held amusement to them, my eyes trailed down to his smirking lips making me snap out of my trance.

'Stop drooling and come inside.' Hunter said leaning against the door frame

'I was not drooling!' I said in horror.

'Whatever, my mom was expecting you to come sooner.' He said. I huffed and walked in

'You try walking over here in heels.' i said

'No thanks.' He went in front of my indicating I should follow him. I took sight of the house, and it was wow nothing unusual I would expect. I could smell something awesome cooking.

'Go check up on your sister.' I heard Belle say from the kitchen. I went in and saw her cooking something whiel Hunter groaned and walked upstairs.

'Hi.' I said, Belle turned and her face tured from exhausted to complete happiness when she saw me.

'Charlotte! Hi! How are you?' She asked coming over and hugging me.

'I'm fine thanks, you look beautiful.' I said smiling.

'Oh stop, I'm latina I look pretty in anything.' She chuckled winking at me. 'I'm joking but I love your dress.' We heard a bang then screaming.

'Mierda!' Belle cursed under her breath.

'Don't worry, you continue cooking, I will go look at what happened.' I said smiling

'You're the guest.' She said

'And you're feeding me.' I said

'It's fien.'

'I'm going.' I said, she laughed and nodded. I walked up the stairs and walked into the room where I heard a bang, a girl ran passed me and I looked up to see a angry looking Hunter.

'You okay?' I asked

'Do I look okay?'

'You never look okay.' I said, eh laughed without humor. Then I saw what the bang was, what I am guessing was Hunter's room was completely trashed....by a little girl who was his sister.

'Wow, she could do that?' I asked to myself.

'Uh huh.' I heard someone's voice behind me. I turned to see the same little girl dressed ina pretty skirt with a top and pigtails. She was so pretty, with her brown hair and green eyes.

'Camilla, shut up and go downstairs.' Hunter said.

'You're a poo brain.' She said stepping on his toe hard before walking downstairs.

Yeah poo brain.'

'Don'tfucking start.' He said