29

My eyes stared ahead of me as I listened to the ongoing conversation between Hunter and my mom. It's not that I minded, but Johnathan kept staring at me and I didn't know if it was a good look or a bad look and so far, things have gone quite good actually because when mom saw Hunter she had a look of worry and another emotion on her face but then when Hunter introduced himself and kissed her hand with the same lips that were on mine and the same lips that I had bitten, my mom was quite..enchanted (Enchante means enchanted in french). Now they were talking as if they were old friends and it was slowly making me smile and I would have been talking with them if it weren't for Johnathan.

'Charlotte, let me officially introduce you to Johnathan. Johnathan this is my daughter Charlotte,' My mom said making Johnathan look at me once more with a look that could have meant a lot of things but I couldn't figure it out. I didn't want to seem as if I was rude or anything so I gave him a small smile which he returned with a big grin, it was as if we had made a pact or something. My eyes looked to Hunter who looked at me with amusement in his eyes before he moved closer to Johnathan and brought his hand out. 'Hey John, I'm Hunter.'

The corners of my lips tilted upwards when Hunter shortened Johnathan's name because Johnathan didn't seem to like it. Looking at my mom, I don't think she minded because she had a huge grin on her face just like her male friend had a couple minutes ago but now, the only face that Johnathan had right now was a look of a little anger. 'It's Johnathan and who are you? I thought you said Charlotte was your only child?' he said looking at my mom.

'I'm her boyfriend.' Hunter said interrupting whatever my mom was going to say and moved back so that he was closer to me then lifted his arm and put it across my shoulders. I blushed furiously at the gesutre but the two thoughts that were going through my mind were that he had said that he was my boyfriend and he had also slung his arm over my shoulders.

'Why don't I get started on dinner?' My mom asked as she sensed that me and Hunter were in for some loving which really wasn't true but the way that Hunter was looking at me right now, looked as if he wanted to kiss me and fuck my brains out on this sofa in front of Johnathan. 'I thought that she would meet my son.' All thought of sex with Hunter flew out of my mind like little doves at weddings and I was now focused on mom's words.

'I did say you were welcome to bring your son. I don't see what's the problem?' Mom questioned. Hunter had moved his arm from my shoulder and away from me but I had grabbed his hand and put it in mine, there was no way he was going to get angry right now because I didn't know what damage he could do to that thing that sat oppposite me. Johnathan stood up and moved closer to my mom whispering something in her ear so that me and Hunter couldn't hear their conversation.

'If you have anything to say, John,' He forced out the name before continuing his sentence, just so he could catch Johnathan's reaction. 'Then please say it in front of us, because we want to know what the hell you mean by that.' I squeezed Hunter's hand harder as I felt his anger as well as the cold hard voice that had slipped out onto his words making them sound as if they were laced with venom.

Johnathan wanted to say something but he looked as if he bit back any harsh words and replaced the anger on his face with a smile. 'What I meant was, I would like Charlotte to meet my son since they are going to be step brother and sister from now on.' Bile had slowly risen up my throat and it seemed like everything around my had stopped. Mom looked at me with an open mouth but before she could say anything, I had run upstairs leaving Hunter downstairs.

Throwing my bedroom door open, I walked in and fell on the bed, there was no tears, no frustration just nothing in me because I felt as if I had no energy to do anything or to let any emotions out. I heard the door open a few minutes later, I didn't remember closing it but I remember it smashing so I think I did shut it but anywho, I heard footsteps come closer towards me and Hunter's colgne filled my nostrils even though I was face down on my bed. My bed had shifted and I felt warm hands touch me soothingly but the hands slowly moved to my back and slowly go down, it was as if it was achingly slow but it just felt too good to be stopped.

'Are you going to answer me Char?' My answer to him was a moan when he moved over my butt and down to my legs leaving a hot trail like he always does. He never failed to make me feel hot or horny. 'Why do I have to answer you?' My voice sounded muffled but you could understand what I had said. I felt Hunter shift and suddenly, I felt cold and empty without his presence on the bed.

'You don't have to say anyting but I'll make sure that you scream loud enough for your mom and Johnny to hear and trust me, they don't want to be coming into this room with a naked you and me.' I felt his hot breath on my ear and his whole front body on my back. 'I don't think they would like me fucking you and trust me, I don't like being interrupted.' I squealed as Hunter turned me over and kissed me without even giving me a chance to breathe.

'Charlotte, can you come downstairs please?' My mom's pleading voice stopped everything including Hunter kissing me; the lust vanished from me and I felt the emotions turn away from me leaving me as I was when I came into this room. I still tried to get up which indicated that Hunter got up too and moved off the bed to get his shirt. He then looked at me and put his hand in mine before pulling me to him and kissing me one last time before we walked out of the room.