20

Natalie and I were walking home together, well I was going to say goodbye to her once she got to her house then I was walking home by myself but you know what I mean right? Anyway, the whole walk towards her house she kept going on about the doctor appointment she had tomorrow and I was as excited as she was because she was finding out whether she was having a boy or girl. It wasn't a thing I liked to talked about because baby stuff just gets too girly for me but hello, this is my best friend.

'I wonder if you are going to have twins.' I heard her gasp before my arm had a stinging pain coursing up and down. 'I was wondering not hoping.' I said then pouted as I rubbed my arm.

'You might jinx me! I've already got goosebumps and it's your fault, what if I do have twins? I'm going to blame you and make sure to take up witchcraft!' She threatened as she continued to babble on about how she was going to curse me while I on the other hand was plotting on how I was going to hurt a pregnant woman but without hurting her, you know...for my arm.

I sighed, grateful as I got home as I didn't have to hear anymore school stuff nor anything about babies or Natalie especially nothing about witchcraft because those things scare the crap out of me. I heard Luca barking and he soon appeared by my side and it was then I noticed the new scent, musky and strong...Hunter had knew cologne? I took my bag off and threw the keys in the bowl we had then went to the front room to see Hunter sitting across from this guy who looked dominating and scary as hell.

He was Hunter's dad, there was no doubt in that what so ever. From his aura to his eyes, it screamed Hunter as well as his appearance, well not so much from his appearance as Hunter looked more like a bad boy then someone from an office. This guy looked young as well, around his mid thirties then I remembered Hunter saying something about his parents' having him young. Why would this guy come back though?

'Hey.' I said awkwardly as I didn't want to come any closer from feeling their dominating aura's from here.

'Meet my girlfriend Cliff.' I winced and so did his dad but I'm guessing we are wincing at different things. Since when was I Hunter's girlfriend?! Hunter got up and walked towards me with a look which probably meant a warning.

'I told you to call me da-'

'And I said no. You've met my girlfriend and you've seen me now you can leave, if you dare think about going near mom or Camilla you can think again, Cliff.' He spat out the name. Hunter's arm was wrapped around my waist and I found it hard to not wince because his grip was so strong so I put my hand over his which instantly softened his tense self.

'I just want to see my son and daughter and my children's mother.' Cliff said with a lot of emotion in his voice, laced with fake emotion.

'So you can fuck and leave?' Hunter said scoffing. 'You better stay the hell away from them or you are going to regret not listening to me.' He warned Cliff who tried to keep his tough stance state but was failing slowly.

'It was nice meeting you, Charlotte.' I didn't know how to respond so I sent him a small smile.

'You know where the door is, so fuck off.' Hunter said harshly. Cliff only nodded and we heard his retreating footsteps followed by the sound of the door opening and closing. 'Why was he here?' Hunter let go of me giving me an empty sense of feeling within me.

'He wanted to meet so we met.' Was all he said before walking away from me into the kitchen probably. I had more questions to ask him though, he can't get away from me that easily! As I said, Hunter would be in the kitchen and right now he was looking for something in the fridge, those back muscles look good along with the tattoos he's got.

'Why did you tell him that I was your girlfriend?' I asked. Without looking at me, Hunter answered with, 'To get him off my back.' He walked passed me one more time and I followed without any hesitation.