11

We had sat down for dinner and Belle made us say grace. After saying grace we had started eating until there was a knock on the door, Belle had a smile on her face as she got up from her seat. I looked over to Hunter and I could guess by his fcial expressions that he didn't kno what was going on either.

'Please come in.' We heard Belle say, we all turned around to see her and another guy come in. He looked about 30 maybe a bit over and had black hair and blue eyes, he had a smile on his face while fixing his tie.

'Everyone I would like you to meet Xavier.' She said bringing him in. It was 20 minutes and there was an awkward silence in the room while we ate, no one had said anything after Xavier came in and I kept looking at Hunter's face, which was hard an angry

'So Xavier has been working with me in the office for a few days now.' Belle finally said breaking the silence

'Reall, you haven't mentioned him.' Hunter said

'He hasn't come up in our conversation.' Belle said looking towards HUnter. Camilla was sitting in her chair and swinging her legs and ate, guess she didn't care about the stranger

'Babe, wy don't I just say this. Me and your mother have been dating.' Everyone at the table looked at him, Xavier had this sickly smile on his face whie him and Belle held hands on top of the table for everyone to see

'I feel sick mommy. I'm going to sleep.' Said Camilla before getting up and running up the stairs.

'You know what, fuck this.' Hunter said before getting up and leaving the table

'Are you going to judge me too?' Asked Belle looking towards me

'Why should i?' I said. 'I'm going to check on Hunter and you should check on Camilla.' I said getting up from my seat. I wouldn't judge who she dates, but honestly she picked the wrong guy. From his smile to how he dressed, he didn't look ike the type of good guy you would know.

I walked outside and it was dark, the street lights were on and I could smell the faint smell of a ciggeratte, I looked towards Hunter and saw that he was leaning against a car and smoking. He had loosened his tie and opened a couple of buttons.

'You okay?' I asked him. He ignored me and continued with his ciggerette.

'How would you feel knowing that someone else was joining your family? A dick like him was going to be, no actually, already my mom's boyfriend. He didn't even look like he cared about me and Camilla!' He exclaimed.

'Calm down.' I said sternly. 'Don't you dare take this out on me.' I said

'I bet you don't even care, all your here for is you fucking bra.' He shouted. I blushed a deep red colour and thank God I was in the dark so he couldn't see how hot my cheeks were.

'Don't assume that I don't care Hunter! I didn't get a good vibe fro him either but think about your mother! This is the first guy to actually like her after your dad.' I said, he threw his ciggerette on the floor and stepped on it.

'I have known how my mom is all my life. This is just something she needs for her to make her foget about my dad.' He said towering my small frame.

'Then let her!' I said

'Just go home Charlotte, this hasn't got anything to do with you.' Hunter said before shoving passed me to go inside. I stood there registering in my mind of what just happened, till I heard the front door open to reveal Xavier.

'Beautiful night isn't it, Charlotte.'

'How do you know my name?' I asked

'Belle told me.' he said giving me a slight smirk

'I'm going home, tell Belle I said bye.' I walked off without hearing his reply.