14

'You are to stay in the car princess.' I glared at a smirking Hunter. We drove to where Liam lived and Hunter used me, he wasn't taking me inside so I could be
the living day lights out of Liam.

'What makes you think I'm going to listen to what you say?' I asked with a devilish grin. Hunter laughed while I looked at him with the same grin, he was outside the car while I was inside the doors were locked so I could easily open them, or just crawl out the open window.

'Because princess.' He began to say, then came closer and closer towards me, his strawberry breath fanned over my face as his lips got nearer to mine...before I heard a click. I opened my eyes and they darted to my wrist which was now handcuffed to the steering wheel.

'Hunter....take these off me.' I said.

'I'm good thanks. I know you secretly like being handcuffed.' He winked at me before he proceeded to walk towards the front door of Liam's house with Matt and Nicholas by his side beofre he kicked the door open with a nice crack. I stared as they all went in with fists clenched and I just sat here...wondering what the fuck I was suppossed to do.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hunter's P.O.V

As soon as we burst through the door, I heard someone scream and footsteps were heard coming from upstairs. I nodded to the boys and they ran upstairs ehile I stayed downstairs just in case he decided to run down here.

'Hunter!' I heard Nicholas shout so I jogged up the stairs and into qhere I heard all the yelling. A naked girl was covered by a blanket and she looked oddly familiar while Liam was pinned onto the wall by Nick and Matt.

'So, you little cocksucker. You thought or think that hurting a girl is acceptable?' I asked beaeibg towards hin. He knew what I was talking about because he had a grin on his face.

'You talking about my bitch?' He asked. Matt looked at me and I nodded, a crunch echoed throughrout the room and the naked girl gasped. I looked at her and she looked worried. and clutched onto the blanket for dear life.

'Nick go take her downstairs.' I told him. He looked at Liam and sent a punch to his stomach before letting Liam go. The baked girl grabbed her clothes and walked dowbstairs with Nick. I turned my attention bqck to the dickhead that was in front of me holding his stomach.

'Assholes like you should be killed.' Before I said anything else, Liam looked up and his eyes widened at the qord killed. I smirked at his reation and so did Matt before another punch was sent to Liam's face. I laughed as Liam groaned trying to get out of Matt's death grip.

'Since I'm a nice guy...we won't let that happen.' I continued.

'No?' Liam looked at ne, his expression starting to calm.

'No. We'll just make sure that we beat you up and hurt you as bad as you hurt Natalie and then you'll feel as if you want to die.' I said walking right in front of hin staribg down at his bloody fucked up face. The door opened and in entered Nick with a smirk.

'Do whatever the fuck you want. Natalie will always be my bitch.' Liam smirked, I had enough so I sent a flying punch to him then kicked him as he thrashed around

Matt kicked his stomah while Nick punched his face. This continued till we heard Liam's pleas which made us all stop and ket go of Liam in which he dropped to the floor with a loud thud. He was bleeding heavily and yeah you might be feeling sorry for this guy because it was the three of us against one of him but this asshole hurt a pregnant teen and the baby in her was my best friend's kid.

'I hope you fucking rot in hell you peice of shit. If I find out you have been abusing any other girls or you have gone near Natalie....then I will bring a gun and I will bring my good friend Trevor to kick your ass. Do you understand me?' I asked him

'Again, do whatever the fuck you like.' He grinned weakly so I picked him up and threw him on the opposite wall. I was about to beat the shit out of him agaib when in stepped Charlotte.

'How the fuck did she get out?' I heard Matt asked. Before any of us could answer, Charlotte had a bat in her hand and swung it high in the air before bringing it down onto Liam.

'Never come near my best friend again or I fucking swear you'll regret it.' She threw the bat down before walking out the room...qhat the fuck was that about? Apart from the obvious.