15

Charlotte's P.O.V

I watched the rain roll down the windows, made me smile and think about the time when I was little, I used to see which raindrop would win. I hate reliving those happy moments, I hate it; I'm not happy now, nor will I ever be, not when I find the one or when my mom comes back because even then my dad won't be here to make us all laugh. I heard a bark then light taps on the floor as my dog came to me, I hugged him close to me.

Natalie was at the hospital and I haven't gone to visit her since earlier on. Visiting times were almost over anyway, I promise myself that I would go see her tomorrow and I would also make sure that I wouldn't cry no matter how upset or bruised or even if she was in tears. I was feeling a little better after hitting the little shit called Liam in the stomach, he looked beaten pretty badly but that's what you would expect from Hunter and his boys.

'Wanna tell me how you got out of those handcuffs?' I yelped when I heard Hunter's voice making my poor little doggie jump off me and walk out of my room. I turned around and saw Hunter leaning against my bedroom door frame with a wet t-shirt and jeans with his hair looking a bit wet too making him have the all bad boy package.

'Couldn't you knock?' I asked with a tinge of annoyance in my voice. I unfolded my legs and walked over to my table which had all my books and papers and pencils and a whole lot of stuff from school, I started to organise them.

'Knocking isn't my thing. Now answer my question.' I heard him say again.

'The girl that looked like some whore had a bobby pin on her and was smart enough to unlock the cuffs.' I said while shuffling some papers around. 'Probably and expert on it too.' I muttered at the end.

'Why did you go after one hit? You could have done more damage to him.' Hunter said, I could hear his footsteps coming towards me.

'Then that would make me as bad as you.' I said turning,not realising how close he was to me.

'What's that supposed to mean?' He asked looking down at me with glaring eyes and I suddenly started to feel scared but I stood my ground and stood straighter too.

'it means that you are way too dangerous.' I said, that was half of what I wanted to say but I was too scared about the other part. I looked up at Hunter's expression and saw him smirking

'Aren't good girls supposed to like bad boys?' Hunter whispered into my ear as he trapped me on my desk.

'Who said I was a good girl?' I whispered back into his ear feeling this warmth spread through me, I felt his chuckle against my ear and I shuddered at the vibrations his body was sending.

'All this does.' He pulled away and in his hand had my important homework. 'As a bad girl you are, you wouldn't mind missing out a deadline would you?' I didn't get to answer as he ripped up the homework into little tiny pieces in front of my eyes....this was due tomorrow and I spent 3 hours on this.

'You....you jerk!' I shouted as he laughed. I was going to cry in a minute if he didn't go away, thankfully he did but not before sending me a kiss and wink in my way which annoyed me more than it should, or was it arousal?

After spending 5 hours on doing the homework again,I yawned and looked over at the clock which read 11:32pm. Stretching a little, I heard something downstairs and decided to see what it was. Going downstairs I saw that it was Hunter sprawled out over the couch and was watching a movie, he finally looked....nice when he was asleep. Not cocky, not a jerk, or bad boy, just normal even though he was half naked with his tattoos showing. I got a blanket and covered Hunter up with it before I saw his eyes open and suddenly his hands grabbed my arms pulling me down with him.

'What are you doing?' He asked me, I could the corner of his lips lift up slightly.

'You were sleeping. I brought a blanket.'

'Sure uh sure you weren't doing something else?' He asked me. I felt blood rush to my cheeks as I tried to get out of his grip, but the idiot wouldn't let me go so I gave up and just lay there.

'I'm sure Hunter, I wouldn't do that to you.'

'Because you're not a bad girl.' He said. I don't know why, but his words stung me.

'So you're saying that I can't do anything what so ever because I'm not bad? Just because I don't get detentions and decide to do well in school I can't do anything that you do?' I asked slowly getting angry

'Anything daring.' He said.

'Youknow what Hunter, you are living here for I don't know how long, but keep outof my way till you leave.' I said. I got off him and walked back up the stairs,with tears falling freely till I got to my bedroom and slammed the door shut, Icried my eyes out and sobbed as I climbed into bed and fell asleep. Crying.