7

Charlotte's P.O.V

My alarm clock started buzzing and I groaned. I slowly woke up and walked over to my bathroom, doing the morning routine after that I came out in a towel and I was getting the tangles out of my hair when I saw feet on the floor and I gasped.

'Hey, looking good.'

'Hunter what the fuck are you doing here?!' I yelled at him.

He didn't say anything, he just came closer and kissed me roughly I just held my towel closer to my chest. Hunter saw and he took my hands in his and slowly my hand started to loose grip on the towel making it fall into a pool around my feet. We pulled back to take a breathe and Hunter had his smirk on his lips and his eyes looked at my body in hunger. I grabbed his head and pulled him in for another kiss this kiss was more possessive, his hands pulled me closer to him making my bare body touch his clothes. I groaned when I felt his junior, or more like senior poking at the bottom of my stomach he smirk in between the kiss making me pull back.

He didn't stop there though, his eyes had fixated on me and it turned me on but I felt like teasing so i walk backwards slowly inching towards my bed, he came to me closer and closer and pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me wasting no time on kissing my neck. I moaned when he sucked on a certain soft spot, then I started getting agitated.

'This is not fair, take your clothes off.' I whined, he pulled back to look at me and his smirk came back

'That desperate to see my body?' He asked

'Just fucking do it.' I said, sounding like I was growling. He took his top off leaving me in a daze looking at his washboard abs and v lines, I bit my lip in anticipation and Hunter knew so he took his jeans off very slowly.

'If you fucking don't take those off faster I will rip them off.' I growled

'Feisty.'He winked, he took them off and I couldn't wait anger longer for his lips to be back on mine.

We kissed till I got antsy and licked his bottom lip for entrance, yet he didn't give in making me bite his lip not too hard though, I slipped my tongue in and our tongues battled in dominance. He won and his tongue explored my mouth and I moaned while he grabbed my head pushing me closer, his other hand lazily stayed on my waist then started sliding up and was close to my boob-

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I woke up from that very steamy dream of me and Hunter. I realised I was sweating and I was flustered, then I could feel the bottom of my bed damp so I threw the covers off me and I was thankful that I hadn't wet myself, well not talking about peeing...

I groaned and looked at the time, 7am on the dot. I took off the covers and put it in the laundry basket. After that I had a nice shower and tried to get the images of the dream out of my mind, I got out of the shower and unlike my dream, Hunter wasn't here so I put on some clothes and eyeliner then went downstairs and made toast while watching spongebob.

I went to school and spotted Natalie straight away, wanna know why? Liam was there with her, and it looked as if he was telling her off. I walked towards them, and Natalie looked scared shitless.

'Hey what's going on?' I asked both of them. Liam's hard and angry eyes turned into fake happiness.

'Hey Charlotte, I was just teasing Natalie about something. Look Nat, I have to go but I will see you period 2. Bye baby.' He gave her a kiss on the side of her head and she looked as if she was about to cry. After he went, I dragged Natalie to the other side of the school and she let her tears out, they slid down her face and didn't stop. I hugged her and whispered things into her ear and when she tried to say something she chocked on her tears.

'Natalie, now you have got to tell me has he hurt you since I have known.' Knowing she couldn't say anything without chocking on her tears, she nodded and I inhaled sharply.

'Can you show me where?' She pointed to her cheek and there was a faint red mark.

'Anywhere else?' I asked, she breathed in and nodded.

'On my right arm there is a big bruise and on my stomach. He kicked me until I stopped breathing, he whispered to me that I'm a slut and to stay away from Trevor. If I don't follow those rules he will kill me, Char.' She burst out in tears again and sobbed, I hugged her again and kissed her head.

'You're not a slut and you know that. Natalie I have to do something about this, I can't just keep it quiet.' I said, she looked up at me in horror

'I knew I couldn't trust you.' She whimpered

'I didn't mean it like that. I meant what if he hurt you so bad that there was nothing else I could do, I'm scared of losing you Nat.' I said

'There isn't anything you can do, this is how he is going to be. I haven't thought about anything yet, Char.' She said. The warning bell rang signalling us that we had 5 minutes to get to class.

'Wipe your tears away then we will go inside okay? Then I can tell you what happened between me and Hunter yesterday a new lead they found in the investigation and a really steamy dream I had, that made me wet. I'm being serious about that part.' I said, she laughed a little

'So you had a wet dream? Wondering who about.' We heard a all too familiar voice behind us, no other than Hunter and his great smirk. Damn the images of the dream are coming back, the spirits of the Earth and the almighty God himself, help me....