18

'How about we go pick your sister up?' I asked as we walked together after school. The whole day has been the same as another day except that Hunter pays much more attention to me, playing more jokes, more sexual stuff and giving me those tummy fluttering smirks. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked at Hunter who watched me with confusion in his eyebrows.

'You want to go pick up my sister?' He asked me. I shrugged and continued walking, trying to play things cool but in all honesty, I wanted him to say yes so that he could see his sister and so I could bond with her since I see me and Hunter getting married in the future and having babies...my imagination ran, I'm sorry.

'Thought you'd want to go see her?' I questioned, this time he shrugged at me and we continued to walk towards my house. Hunter Maxwell is a confusing person, one minute he pours all or the majority of his feelings out to me then next he is that smirking bad boy who I just seemed to connect with. I had a dream last night about me and him, that's why there is all these feelings...life of a teen, huh?

'My mom might be there, I don't want to see her.'

'Then ignore her while you go pick up your sister or just at least say hi to her.' Hunter sighed at me before giving me a sideways smirk which I looked at him in confusion at. 'What's that smirk for?' I asked him, he just walked faster still giving me that smirk.

'Hunter.' I said in a monotone voice. We had to make a new route plan since my house was in the other direction of his sister's school, and his sister finished school half an hour after us so we had just enough time to walk there because let's face it, walking is nice.

'What?' He questioned as he was doing the odd multi tasking of smoking and texting on his phone. He didn't bother looking up at me as he contiued to type on his phone then squint to see something, the smoke is not only effecting his already cold heart, it's effecting that stupid brain of his.

'You're breaking my heart here, ignoring me and all.' I said, Hunter smirked at his phone and I suddenly had the urge to hit his hand so his stupid phone drops to the floor and smashes. 'Hunter, we're here. Your mom isn't here though.' I said trying to find her through the masses of parents waiting for their child or children to come out of school.

I remember when I used to come out through them doors and see my dad waiting for me with a big smile on his face. Most of the time my mom would pick me up only because my dad had to work, I didn't mind though because half the time my dad would be home by around 5 then we'd be fine. What I didn't know was the fact that in a couple years time, I wouldn't be seeing my dad at around 5 after school because he would be ripped from my life as well as my mother's.

'Hey! Charlotte!' I shook my thoughts away when I saw Hunter looking at me with concerned eyes, but when I concentrated on him that look of consideration washed away and he was once again the cold bad boy.

'Hunter?!' Both of us turned to see Camilla with a big smile on her face as she saw her brother. She ran as fast as those little legs could take her into Hunter's open arms then hugged him and squealed when he carried her. 'Where's mommy?' She asked, looking around to spot her mom.

'I dunno, but you wanna go for ice cream with us?' He asked, I swear she couldn't get any cuter when she smiled even more making dimples show and her cheeks went a bit puffier.

'is Charly coming with us? Pwease tell me she is!' Okay, I have been corrected. This little cutie just got to the maximum of cuteness when she pouted and looked at her brother, if I could eat her I would. She's cute, don't blame me!

'Charly? Ew, that's a weird name for this idiot. She's coming with us too, unfortunatley.' I glared as he whispered the word "unfortunatly" to his sister who laughed, that cuteness vanished...who am I kidding? She is my baby, I name her squishy from now on.

We made our way out of the crowd and towards the ice cream shop which was filled with kids from elementary and some high school kids. Camilla was rambling on about her day and she seemed really happy to be talking to her brother, it looked as if Hunter was too making me feel that pang of guilt on how they weren't living under the same roof anymore.

'Strawberry for this cutie, rocky road for this peice of sexy meat and nothing for her.' I had that urge again, the urge to slap his head but I held back and smiled at the sales assisstant who looked nice and familiar.

'Cookie dough is fine for me.' I said, she nodded and Hunter paid for all of us which made me want to rant about how he shouldn't have paid for me but he cut me off before I even started my sentence with a cold stare. Once we got our ice cream, we went out of the ice cream shop because it was too busy and decided to wait in front of the school just in case Milla's mom came but there was still no sign of her.

'Are you sure you wasn't supossed to pick me up?' Milla asked as she got ice cream all over her face.

'Yup, I'm sure. Did mom say anything to you?' Milla shook her head and continued to get ice cream all over her. 'Charly, are you a princess?'

'No, but you are.' I answered. 'Correction, I am a vampire queen.' She gave me a cheeky grin making me laugh at that and the fact that she is a vampire queen, reminds me of when I was little.

' Can you and Hunter get married? I wanna be the flower girl, can I dress in black!? Oh pwease!' I was both startled by her comment and blushing bright red while Hunter looked at his sister with a cold but playful stare.

'I am king though Milla, meaning that I can't marry a peasent like that one.' Hunter said, looking at me in disgust. After a while, we were laughing and giggling and was too busy to realise the figure that walked towards us with a huffing expression.

'Camilla! I'm so sorry!' Belle stood in her work clothes with a tired expression on her face. 'What are you guys doing here?'

'You should be thanking us, if not God knows where my baby sister could be.' A look of distraught and pain spread through Belle's feautres making my heart sore for her. 'I got held up at work an-'

'And nothing. You could have at least got your boyfriend to watch over your child, maybe I should move back in seeing as you're not doing a good enough job.' Hunter got up and kissed Camilla's cheek before giving her a tight hug and whispering something in her ear. I hugged her nd she gave me a sad look and a wave before I started walking with Hunter.

'You could have bee-'

'Justdon't talk.' He said, then continued this until we went home.