17

Hunter lay his head on my lap while I was sitting up and leaning against the headboard, running my fingers through his hair. Hunter had calmed down and I got an ice pack for his fist, he was still half naked which made my core grow hot but at this moment in time, everything was emotional and it was the first time that Hunter showed sadness. For the first time, I didn't care what time it was or what plans I had tomorrow; Hunter was angry and upset, the least I could do was console him.

'She was so happy.' I looked down at him confused then he continued, 'Mom was so happy before she met Xavier, before she had Camilla. Yeah, I was happy that I had a little sister to protect but I also liked those times when it was just me and mom. We always went cycling, skateboaring even though she fell a whole bunch of times, it was still happy times that I don't want to forget. When my dad came back, she was ... she was more than happy and welcome that shit inside and back into our lives. She was dead afterwards, there was no happiness in her eyes or that glint which seemed to liven her up in whatever mood she was in.

'Camilla was born and mom had to get extra hours leaving me to take care of my baby sister and trust me, she was a pain in the ass. But I love her, I swore I would take care of the both of them and make sure that they wouldn't get hurt, how can I protect them if I'm not in the same house as them? I don't want that creep near my sister at all, but this is where I have to live till everything just blows over. I want my baby sister here with me and I want to see my mom smile again, knowing she has everything she needs.' My heart broke for his pain. I didn't know what to say or what to do, but my hands seemed to know because they removed themselves from his hair then caressed his cheek which made him look up at me, I moved closer to him and kissed his lips.

This kiss wasn't like any other ones we shared, this one had every emotion we could both muster up from anger to happiness. I didn't even know what I was happy for but I didn't want to think about anything else apart from Hunter. He was my first kiss and I was addicted to them, I didn't want him to stop telling me stories about him, I didn't want him to stop kissing me, I wanted him...to love me. I gasped as I pulled away from the kiss replaying my thoughts again in my head; what am I thinking?!

'Why did you pull away?' Hunter said huskily which made my insides melt. I stuttered and was unable to answer giving Hunter the chance to get up and straddle me in a fast motion which I didn't realise. He was on top of me, no smirk on smugness, no emotions what so ever...he just came closer and closer to my face and attached his lips onto mine again.

His body moulded onto mine as did his lips, he didn't make the kiss go further like I thought he would but he did deepen the kiss. I felt his hands on the side of my head and his other hand at my waist sending shivers down my body and a burst of heat to my core. All my thoughts vanished again, the only thought on my mind was...Hunter tasted of dark chocolate and mint.

I woke up the next morning wanting to pee but I couldn't because Hunter's arm was draped over my waist. I looked up to see him sleeping peacefully, he looked innocent right now and it was the nicest I had seen of him. He didn't seem rebellious, smug or angry, he was just like his little sister and it scared me how much I felt for him.

'Are you going to keep staring at me?' I screamed as he spoke which made the idiot laugh to himself. 'I do love the feel of your buns in the morning.' He sighed saying. I tried to get out of his grasp as I felt the need to pee go up a notch but he wouldn't let go.

'Hunter, let go.' I warned but he only pulled me closer, making our bodies rub together. 'I'm going to pee in this bed if you don't.' I warned. He instantly let go of me making me run to the bathroom and get in there in time to lock the door, run to the toilet, pull down my shorts and pee. After doing my business and washing my hands, I went out the door to see Hunter not in his bed and I was confused as to why then I remembered we had school today.

'Shit!' I muttered. So I spent another 10 minutes running around my room, tidying the bed, smelling Hunter's scent while getting ready.

'You done Wiliamsburg?!' I heard Hunter yell through the house. 'Yeah!' I shouted back then skipped down the stairs happily which was then stopped by Hunter who stood in my way.

'You are not to tell anyone what happened last night, I will kill you if you do. Don't underestimate me.' I wanted to laugh at this but his tone was deadly serious and it made me want to cry, but I held back my tears and smiled weakly at him then walked around him to go to the front door before my arm was grabbed.

'Don't give me that smile.' Was all he said before I felt his lips on mine again. He pulled away from me and winked noticing how red my cheeks were probably. 'Stop smiling, sexy buns.'

Once me and Hunter got to school, we parted ways and I walked to class feeling the empty feeling inside me once again as my best friend wasn't here and now Hunter wasn't either. What surprised me the most was that when I got into class, Natalie was sitting at her desk writing in something not noticing me.

'Natalie!' She looked up and her feautres instantly brightened, she got up from her seat running towards me and we hugged for what felt like eternity. 'That's more of a hug than what you give me.' We heard a voice say but we didn't pull back to see who it was when we both knew it was Trevor.

'She's my best friend, you just knocked me up.' Natalie's voice was muffled as we squeezed each other then let go once we heard the bell ringing. As usual, I sat next to Natalie while Trevor sat behind us and I couldn't get the smile off my face because this day just even got better.

'So what's been happening lately? I heard what happened with Liam by the way, thank you.' Natalie said smiling at me, but something else showed in her eyes

'For what? Going against my nerdy skills and going into revenge mode instead?'

'For that and for walking away.' We hugged each other one last time before my eyes flew to her belly. 'We're doing fine, they say I'm not too far along and I have another appointment in a couple weeks which should be fine.' We laughed and giggled through the lesson while hearing Trevor behind us huff then the doors opened to reveal Hunter with a teacher by his side.

'This student is to be in your classroom for today. He isn't doing well with the substitute.' Hunter smirked as if he remembered something. The teacher brought him to sit down in the table at the front, then proceeded to teach. Hunter turned back and observed the classroom till his eyes landed on me, he smirked at me and made kissy lips before winking. That boy just sparks too much feelings in me.