2

I got to class and sat down next to my friend Natalie. She was a kind girl with brown mid waist hair and brown eyes, she was a nice person, her boyfriend, not so much, I swear he is the most fucking annoying est person you could meet, and trust me, i have met a lot of annoying people. Plus, that was not the only reason, he is cheating on her behind her back, I even saw, but she didn't believe me, so I thought fuck it, if you get hurt, I will still be there for ya.

'Hey.' She said

'Hey.' I said back. 'you okay?' I asked, her eyes seemed a bit puffy.

'Yes.' She said

'i know your lying.' I say. She looks around before coming closer to me

'I lost my virginity.' I looked at her.

'I'm sorry.' I said

'That's not the worst thing, I didn't lose it to Liam. I lost it to Trevor.' She said, she cried again. I took her in my arms and let her cry. Trevor is one of the people in Hunter's group. Trevor, well most things I know about him is, he is 18, is a player and a jerk. He has kind of a tan skin and black hair with green eyes, girls swoon at him and he loves it, difference between him and Hunter, well Hunter is a proper bad boy, he drinks, smokes and sleeps around. Very surprising that he isn't dead yet. That's why he is the leader out of them all.

'Should I go talk to him?' I ask her, guilt ridden in my eyes.

'And say what? Oh, I want you to say sorry to my friend for making her cheat on her boyfriend by losing her virginity to you?' She asks

'That could be one way.' I say, she chuckles a little

'Or I could say, could you say sorry to her you heartless bastard.' I look at her with hope.

'Say what you wish, I'm sore down there so yeah.' She says

'Okay then.' I go outside and take slow steps to Hunter's group. I see Trevor, with one of the whore from Carla's group.

'I need to talk to trevor please.' I say

'Why?' The all stopped and stared at me while Hunter asked me

'I just need to.' I say.

'Okay, maybe this chica wants some.' Trevor says while they laugh, I shiver in disgust. We walk to where no one heard us.

'Okay, you made my best friend not only cheat on her boyfriend, but made her lose her virginity to you.' I say, he looks at me

'I made a lot of girls lose their virginity to me, and cheat on their boyfriends, be specific.' He gruffed

'Natalie Snow.' I say, his eyes show lust, but then dissapears.

'Oh yeah, she was a good fuck.' He says, and laughs

'Whatever, jut say sorry to her.' I say then walk off, but then he grabs my arm

'I don't say sorry, I have sorry sex though.' He smirks. I groan in disgust and walk to class. Fucking prats all of them.

Natalie looks at me when I come into class.

'So?' She asks

'He says he has sorry sex.' I say

'Fucking idiot.' She says, but sadness is in her eyes, but more of disappointment.

'You like him don't you?' I ask

'No.' I look at her

'Okay yes, yes I do, I'm like those hopeless girls that fall in love with guys like him.' She says. Then I notice a bruise on her arm.

'What's that?' I asked. Her eyes widen when she looks at it, she tries to hide it but fails.

'Tell me.' I say

'I fell.' She says

'No there's more. Has he been hurting you?' I ask

'L-Liam doesn't do that.' When she is caught in a lie she stutters.

'Oh Nat.' I sigh and hug her.

'I'm dead. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' She says. I shh her and she is calm.

Trevor's P.O.V

I was sitting with my friends at the lunch table. I kept thinking about how I took Natalie's virginity yesterday. I remember certain events.

Like the bruises she had on her body. I know she has a boyfriend, not the reason why I took her virginity, she came to me tears in her eyes and she was shaking, me and Nat were friends when we were younger, but then I drifted away from her, when she came to me yesterday one thing lead to another. it started with a kiss, then clothes were shredded, then next thing you know, I'm taking her virginity away from her.

Afterwards, I woke up in the morning to find her gone. I have loved her most of my life, I had sex with a hold load of girls to try and get over her, but everything came back to me when I had sex with her. Now I think she regrets it and that breaks my heart.

'Dude, you okay?' Hunter asks me

'yeah why?' I ask

'You seemed to be drifting off, you sure you haven't taken drugs?' Just a love drug

'I'm pretty sure.' I say

'Well, who you banging?' Asked Nicholas, who was next to me.

'hm.' I said, I looked around the room and found Natalie, hr eyes locked with mine. Only Hunter knew the fact that I loved her, he never teased me just congratulated me on it. That ruined a couple of days ago, when all of us found out, don't ask how.

'Your still not in love with her are you?' Matt asked, he was sitting opposite me

'Don't tease the growing boy now.' Hunter said. 'About growing up, are you growing up in a certain part?' He asked me, I through a fry at him, all of them laughed and I joined in. I looked over at natalie again, and she was with her boyfriend.

I'm guessing he was hurting her, that fucking bastard. If only she knew how I felt about her would she accept me?