27

Today might have been a dark and gloomy morning, but I woke up with a smile on my face and with Hunter sleeping peacefully next to me. I stretched as I jumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to have a hot shower to relieve those muscles since after last night then changed while Hunter still slept. I swear, over the past couple of days I have realised a lot of things but one thing that will always make me wonder as well as laugh is the fact that Hunter might be able to sleep through an earthquake or a tornado. I sighed as I watched Hunter continue to snore softly then closed the door gently as I made my way downstairs to get some food in me before me and Hunter go to Natalie's to see her and Trevor since it was Saturday; she'll love my happy mood, I'm sure of it.

'Why are you up so early and making noise?' I heard Hunter whine groggily. I didn't turn to him because I was making breakfast but there was still a big smile on my face suggesting that I liked the way his voice sounded in the morning; rough and sexy just like him. My thoughts fled away once I felt arms encircle my clothed waist and even though I had materials separating our bare skins touching, the fact that it was Hunter just made my skin spark with heat anyway.

'Good morning.' My voice seemed cheery making Hunter groan in disgust as he buried his head in my hair and blew softly on my shoulder, which had a big effect on me since he placed a lot of love bites across my body including my shoulders, neck and chest area. I whimpered a little, trying my best not to close my eyes in pleasure but it was too hard as his hands travelled further south into my sweats but it stopped as quick as it started.

'Go brush your teeth and shower, we're going to Natalie's remember?' Another groan was heard from him but this time it sounded more breathy and hot. I then realised why when Hunter started to grind his big hard on onto my bum making me gasp, dropping the spatula from my hand as I leaned into his pleasure stick. We were both panting and grinding mercilessly against each other, little beads of sweat forming in between us as the heat in the kitchen got a little too much and I found myself wanting more and more, Hunter knew that as one of his hands made its way under my top and to my puckered nipple while his other hand found its way into my panties. His mouth was just another added bonus to Hunter Maxwell.

'Hunter!' I gasped, throwing my head back onto his shoulder as he continued to bring me to the edge until the phone had to ruin it when it rung throughout the house causing the both of us to groan which made me chuckle a little as I pulled away from him but not before he pulled me back into a hot kiss, sliding his tongue through my parted lips. My phone continuously rang and even though I found it hard to pull away from Hunter, I also found it hard to ignore the damn phone which was set on the counter and looking at it through my hooded eyes, I could see that it was going to fall because of the vibration and no, not because of Hunter's vibration through me but because of it actually vibrating.

'I need to get t-the phone.' My tone was breathy but you could still understand what I had to say even though I didn't know what the hell I was on about because Hunter was just that good at pleasuring each and every woman that decides to do the dirty deed with him. Thinking of all the previous sexual partners he has touched before me, made me gag a little because he half the girls he screwed weren't even girls, they were sluts and I apologise for being judgemental but most of those girls would give me looks as if to say "We are better than you because we fuck"... and plus it was a big turn off. Finally having the strength to push Hunter away from me-took a little time for me to get my breathing back to normal-and walked to my phone, which was currently still ringing.

'Hello?' I looked over at Hunter who had a raging boner poking through his sweats while he came closer towards me with a devilish smirk playing on those kissable lips of his. His body glistened with sweat, but that only added more points for his manliness and attractiveness as his ripped muscles shone against the light as well as the dark ink that curled on his skin, creating a dark rough figure of Hunter but he was much more than that. I didn't notice the fact that he came to me even closer, the smirk getting bigger and more sly as he noticed me checking him out; letting out a shrill scream as Hunter attacked me with his fingers, tickling me.

'Charlotte? What's happening?' My laughter instantly died down and I ended up ignoring the ticklish feelings I was receiving from Hunter as my mom's voice filled the line. I gently pushed away Hunter's hands, not facing him as I walked slowly away from him trying to register the fact that my mom was calling me because she hadn't done in a couple weeks. I haven't even told her about the recent events making me feel like a huge load of guilt was dumped onto me leaving a churning feeling deep within my stomach.

'Mom?' Even though Hunter wasn't touching me, I could feel the tension come from both of our bodies as I uttered that one word. Silence hung in the air and it was slowly becoming agonising and unbearable as I waited for mom to reply to me. 'Hello? Are you there?' I asked, getting slightly worried because there wasn't any sound coming from the other line.

'Hm? Oh sorry! I was just getting in the taxi.' I heard her say a small thank you to who I'm guessing is the person that helped her into the taxi but one thing was still in my mind, it was deep set and it needed answering now.

'Mom...why are you in taxi?' My heartbeat was as loud as drums plugged into huge speakers in a stadium as I awaited my mom's answer.

'I'm coming home Charlotte and I'm bringing someone with me. Please make sure you and your guest keep the house clean by the time we get home. Please.' My mom's pleading voice sent me into a mode where I responded very quickly meaning that I followed what she had told me because I had always wanted to keep people happy especially since my mom was coming home from therapy.

'Yeah.' I turned around and looked at Hunter warily while he leaned on the counter, no bulge poking through his sweats. 'We'll keep the place spotless.'

'Okay, sweetie. I gotta go now, but I will call as soon as I arrive and don't worry about picking me up because I will come home myself.' I could practically hear the smile in her voice as she spoke to me. 'Johnathan is really excited to meet you, have to go now bye!' I never got to respond as the line cut off leaving a silent tone. There was a deep feeling of pain set in my stomach now, that was the replacement for the guilt I had been feeling earlier which made me want to curl up in bed as my pain ate away my feelings. My mom was bringing someone home. Someone called Johnathan. A man. Or to put it in short, a lover.

'Char?' My eyes flickered to Hunter who proceeded to come closer to me with a concerned look across his face, something that didn't suit him. 'You alright?' That was a question that I had been asked so many times after my dad had died and my mom went to therapy, away from me, the teenager that grew accustom to depression and the feeling of hurt while people continued to ask her if she was alright. All I ever did was smile and say the same answer I did every time:

'Yeah.' That would always make people stop worrying and asking questions but that never seemed to stop the pitied looks being sent my way. Letting a shaky breath out of me, I put my phone down and walked out of the kitchen but got stopped by Hunter who had anger in his eyes but I didn't find myself to care. One of the steps as you head into depression.

'Don't lie to me. What did your mom say on the phone?' My answer to him was a shrug and a humourless chuckle which earned a shake from Hunter as his arms tightened around my upper arms. 'Charlotte, don't act like that! Tell me what she said.' It wasn't the fact that his eyes had changed colour into a darker, demonic yet threatening colour but it was the way he had commanded me to tell him which made me answer.

'She's bringing home Johnathan.' His eyebrows furrowed in confusion to my answer. 'A man. She's bringing home another man that I've never met in my life and guess what he is? A replacement.' My own words felt like I had been stabbed with a million knives in my heart, piercing it's way through the thing that keeps me alive, the thing that keeps my blood pumping, the thing that seems to always ache.

'I'm here with you Charlotte.' He said, pulling me into his bare chest. I took in his manly scent, yet it was a unique scent of his something that I could always know him by. Pulling away slightly, I realised that I had to cancel the plans I had been thinking about, 'Guess we can't go see Natalie today, but you can go see Trevor if you wanted. Mom asked me to make sure this house is spotless by the time her and...Johnathan came home.' The name Johnathan was like a bad word, only something that the devil could say.

'No, I can go whenever I want. Right now, I'm staying to help you clean up the "mess" we have.' The house was already organised but a little cleaning wouldn't hurt. I smiled broadly but I knew Hunter could tell how much effort it took me to smile so he leaned down and brushed his lips on mine before placing a chaste kiss onto my lips; even with only that little touch, it sent a thousand bolts of lust within me.

This day started good but now it was just a little rollercoaster