6

Hunter's P.O.V

Driving back to the station, I couldn't stop thinking about the way Charlotte played me. Damn, she is one hot piece of ass though! My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID, it couldn't be my mum hasn't been an hour yet, or has it? I shrugged and answered.

'Hello?' I asked

'Hunter, my man! Boss said he needs some tonight.' I recognised this voice as Shaun's. He is in a gang with me, supporting his family is the only reason he is doing this. With a mother who can't work, and a 6 year old little sister he needs to get good grades to get a job and earn money but for now he has to do drugs in order to get the money.

'I haven't got the drugs with me, dude. I'll come out with you tonight though, where are you?' I asked.

'Down in Hamilton street.' He said.

'Okay, be there in 5 minutes.' I hung up and started driving down Hamilton. This part of the area is bad, but I can handle it, people around here know that they stay away from me and not to mess with me. Shaun has a boss who does drugs and drinks and kills, I know this because I was there when he killed one apparently the guy was stealing money from boss. I am the own leader of my gang, and we have no fights against other gangs, just a little community. Why am I in a gang? To get revenge on my father, if I see him he is dead on the spot, all my anger is to him he hurt my mother and when I see him he is good as dead.

I drove up a lane and since it was dark, the only light there was was my headlights. I drove a little further then saw Shaun with a couple of hookers. I shook my head and chuckled, he may be a good guy but he loves his women. I got out my car and shut the door and leaned against it.

'Shaun!' I yelled at him, he turned then saw me. He gave me a smirk then went back to kissing one of the sluts. One came up to me, I recognised her, everyone called her Candy she would never reveal her real name, not to anyone. She dressed in a small tight dress, which made her boobs pop and her ass stick out, she has stockings and high heels. Her make up was heavy but not too heavy to look unnatural.

'Hey Candy.' I said.

'Hey baby. Looking for some fun tonight?'

'Already got my fun tonight.' I said, my mind wandered over to Charlotte.

'Hello?' I heard clicking of fingers then my gaze looked towards Candy

'Damn, must be some girl to leave you in a daze like that.' She said.

'Not really, she's playing hard to get, but you know me.'

'Yeah the great Hunter.' She said laughing.

'How's everything going?' I asked. Candy was a prostitute, got arrested at a young age then did drugs then got into prostitution. No family, her mum kicked her out because of the arrest, I looked into it and Candy was framed her mother didn't try listening though so now here she is. She would escape from this, but no one told her so.

'Good, earning money here and there. Just wondering if there is anything better.' She said, then got out a cigarette and lit it, she took a puff before turning towards me again.

'Why don't you enroll to school?' I asked

'School, who would allow a prostitute into school? I would get arrested.' She said. 'I can't do things like you do. I was brought in the world to be something I'm not. Look where I am now. Why are you giving me ideas? Is it the girl you like?'

'I don't like her, she likes me.' I exclaimed

'Whatever, she has to continue what she's doing because you turning into one fine guy.' She said, winking at me

'I was always a fine guy.' I said. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I brought it out, mum's name flashed across the screen and i ignored it.

'Your mum?' Candy asked

'Yeah.'

'You should answer, she wants to know if your safe.' She said

'I know your trying to help, but don't tell me ways of living.' I said.

'Just saying. I'm going anyways, it's dead around here.' She said, she threw her cigarette on the floor crushed it then called over the other girl and left.

'Shaun, we going?' I called out.

'Yeah, come on!' He said, he jogged over to the passenger side of the car and I got in. I bought out a cigarette and lit it.

'want one?' Shaun shook his head. We drove over to the alley we normally go to, for the pick up.

'Got the cash ready?' I asked him

'Yeah.' He said. This was some of my money, but also his boss's. The drug money was less then the money Shaun's boss gave him. We got out the car then went to the guy's that were there. We did the quick swap then we went back to the car and I dropped off Shaun to his boss who gave him the money which was $1,560. I dropped Shaun home and saw the light on, he told me he wanted me to come in, so I obliged.

'Shaun, that you?' I heard his mother called out

'Yeah mom.' We heard little footsteps and when she saw me her face brightened.

'Hunter, Shaun you didn't tell me he was coming.'

'Shaun! Shaun!' His little sister shouted then ran at Shaun

'Hey Shola.' He said

'I gotta go man.' I say to Shaun.

'Okay.'

'Bye.' I said. I got in my car and drove towards home, because I'm guessing that's where mom and milla will be. My phone buzzed my pocket again and I answered it, getting ready for the yelling.

'Hello?' I answered.

'Hunter?' I heard the soft voice of Charlotte.

'Oh so you couldn't wait to hear my voice could you?' I said smirking

'Funny, your mum called saying that you were to pick Camilla up from the station then go home because she had to work overtime.' She said

'And you're telling me this because?' I asked

'Your mum thought you would listen to me. You do know how to take care of a kid don't you?' I asked

'Yes thanks.' I said

'I'm going, because your voice is boring me.' She said yawning.

'Bye sweet buns.'

'Fuck you cunt.'

'I have a dick thanks.'

'Ya a total dickhead you are.'

'If you're that desperate to see my dick, come over to mine.' I said.

'No thanks, I'm sure you can get one of your sluts to do that for you.' She said, then she hung up. I stared at my phone then smirked, little cutie she was.