Epilogue

The day I saw Hunter walk out of jail was one of the best days of my life. The couple others were meeting him, experiencing my first ever shot from a gun, meeting Natalie's baby as well as seeing my mom happy and in love with another guy after dad's death and some of these memories will last me a lifetime, those memories will just be added to those that will be created in the future.

Candy is one of my closest friends now and I'm so glad I met someone like her because she's one of the most caring and protective person I have ever met, barring Hunter. She is capable of doing anything she wanted to do, she was smart and beautiful and it was going to take time in getting her to seek advice at school but she said that for now she won't be going to school anytime soon and she didn't say why but we just respected her decision.

A lot of things have changed after the thing that happened with Liam and Hunter's dad, well things were obviously bound to change but they changed for the better and for the worse but the majority was for the better. My father was now resting in peace as we have found out who his murderer/killer is and that was the main goal since he passed. He wasn't a completely bad guy, he just made a couple mistakes through life but that was understandable but he was still my dad and I would miss him just like I have done.

The only thing that was slightly scaring me was graduating from high school. Some people may be so happy about the fact that they would be getting out of their hell hole of a school but I was scared as hell of graduating high school because I came here with problems and am leaving here free as a bird with a cliche ending, which was having a boyfriend who was and still kind of is the bad boy. Hunter said he was going to be with me every step of the way because he wanted more sex as well as wanting to boast to everyone that he had a girlfriend, I was mad but that went away once he kissed me,

Hunter's life was a little more complicated than mine but it wasn't as difficult as it was before, even with the fact that his mom is now known as the woman who has a failure as a son but Belle being Belle, showed those haters the evil look that made them shut up when they were around her but talk behind her back and that's where me, Hunter and little Camilla came in. Apart from that, the fact that Hunter got told about his dad saving me and his friends made him change his mind a little about his dad but still had the anger.

One thing I wanted to know was what happened to Hunter's dad because he should be spending more time with Hunter and Camilla but I knew that he was trying to protect his family in a sort of way no one else would understand. The good thing about Hunter's life was that he was never going to have to see his mom's creepy ass boyfriend again which was a good thing because Hunter was near to going to jail for life because of his hatred towards his mom's now ex boyfriend.

Ryder and I weren't as awkward as I thought we were going to be and thankfully, Hunter hadn't hurt him...too badly. Telling Hunter that Ryder and I had kissed was the best thing that I did because if I hadn't had told him, then I guess we still wouldn't be together because one, the guilt would have been eating me up and two, I would have ended up telling him and that then would have ended up with us not beign together anymore.

'You know, imagine if we ended up going to the same university.' I yelped when I felt Hunter's hot breath near my ear while his arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me closer to him so that there was no space between his front and my back also meaning that I felt hit shaft getting harder against my back. I gasped when his words processed in my mind.

'You mean you go in?!' I screamed a little when he nodded his head. Hunter chuckled before turning me around and kissing me full on the lips, moving his hands from my waist to my face. After a couple minutes of making out, Hunter pulled away to kiss down my neck then pick me up by lifting up my legs so that I was sitting on my dresser while he continued to savage my neck, leaving prominent love bites.

I moved my head to the side, not able to concentrate on anything else apart from the good news that he gave me and the good feeling on my neck that travelled through me in small but heavy waves of pleasure that I was addicted to. Hunter took one of his hands and went down to the hem of my top before going underneath it sending even more jolts of pleasure through me as his hot skin was on my cold one.

Moving away from him, a big grin was on my face as there was on Hunter's face. He pulled me in for a kiss again but it didn't go further than that. Hunter turned his head to my bed and frowed for a minute when he saw the many clothes that were there and just as I was about to explain, my bedroom door opened making me and Hunter jump apart and Luca came running in with his tongue hanging out. Hunter muttered something under his breath just as Luca jumped onto me, licking the side of my face which made my heart break.

'I'm going to see you soon buddy, I'll visit.' It was true, I was close to the university that we were going to go to so it didn't matter when I could come because I could come anytime the only thing was, I wouldn't be able to see Luca as much anymore. Luca whimpered in my arms and turned to sit on me, facing Hunter who stood there looking at my clothes in confusion.

'Is your brain that slow?' I asked then rolled my eyes, laughing. 'I'm packing for uni.'

'Why now? There a couple weeks still left till we actually move into the dorms.' Hunter still had to understand how girls worked because there was no way he could understand my frustration right now. I patted Luca's head making him get off me so I could stand up. 'You still have a lot to learn.'

'Why don't you teach me then?' He asked me, bringing me closer to him by my waist. Luca barked loudly next to us, his tail waggling furiously while his tongue was still hanging out.

'The only thing that you need to learn is that you can't steal my bra.' I winked at Hunter as he laughed at my words. He moved closer to me so that there was only an inch between us before he kissed me on the lips then pulled away and looking into my eyes. 'Always and forever, Char.'