24

Mature Scene Ahead

My body stayed numb when Hunter and I got home; he had to help me get into the car and get me out of the car. He even tried to get my mind off things but I was numb, nothing of me could move, nothing and I knew that had scared him but I didn't care. I just wanted the numbness to go away, I wanted to know who the person that was trying to keep me safe was, I wanted to know more, I wanted to show anger or show something but I couldn't. I was just too bottled up now to do anything now, no tears would even fall.

'I don't think you should go to school tomorrow.' Hunter said, bringing me a cup of hot cocoa. I had gotten changed the moment we got home, not wanting any trace of what I wore at the station with me right now. Hunter had brought me a blanket and put it over me as I was sitting on the couch staring at nothing, I didn't even acknowledge his presence once he got me my hot cocoa. 'Char?' My eyes snapped up to his and he gave me a small smile before showing me the hot cocoa in his hands, it was then the sweet smell filled my nostrils.

'Thanks.' I said quietly as I took the hot mug from him. Hunter didn't bother changing, all he did was make sure I was comfortable and even tried to make me laugh by teasing me, saying that he should guard me while I changed but even that didn't bring any emotion out in me and I hated how I was treating him since he was being so damn nice to me.

Hunter sat down next to me, his bare arm touching my own since he only wore a grey wife beater that hung a little loose on his body. For once, he didn't look as intimidating as he always had done because right now, he was the guy that was taking care of me and making sure that I was okay. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, taking in his appearence of his bare arms that had tattoos running through them, he had a tattoo on his back but that wasn't visible right now but his back had dirty images running through my mind. My eyes travelled down to his legs where he wore jeans that was slightly hung showing a peak of his Calvin Klein boxers, just imagining those off of him sent little shivers running through my body.

'You going to go to sleep after drinking that?' He asked me. My thoughts seemed to run to the back of my mind once again and I was pulled back into reality, the reality where Hunter and I could never go passed flirting...but the thing is that we already have. I nodded at his question then softly blew against the cocoa then took a sip, welcoming in the sweet sugary goodness of the chocolate which slightly woke me and the sexual demon inside me. The moment between us was quiet as I drank my cocoa and once I was down, I set the mug on the table that was next to the couch then thought about my decision.

'Hunter?' I asked quietly turning to him. 'Yeah?' He answered me. It was now or never.

I smashed my lips onto his, feeling the sparks shooting off us as cliche as that sounded. I could tell that Hunter didn't expect the kiss but didn't make any moves to stop the kiss; deciding to be bold, I brought one of my hands to his cheek while the other one went around his neck (really not good with kissing scenes). I felt Hunter's hand move to my waist as the kiss deepened from just a kiss to our tongue battling for domination and that was when I decided to throw the blanket off of me and move myself to straddle him, that was also the time the Hunter pulled away from the kiss.

'Charlotte-'

'I need this, please.' Begging wasn't something I would ever do especially to someone like Hunter, but I needed this now. I needed the feel of Hunter against me, I couldn't control my feelings because they were too much and Hunter was the only person that could fix this.

'You want to do everything?' He asked me. I was hesitant at first because that wasn't a question I thought he was going to ask me, him being a player and everything but I nodded anyway. I was sure about this, I wanted this.