32

When I said that the girls (sluts) gave me looks, I wasn't wrong because that's all they did as if they were trying to burn holes through my body and failed miserably as whatever they tried to do to get Hunter's attention failed. He had his hand in mine the whole time and ignored all of their looks that they gave me, espeically the ones that tried giving him seductive looks. I didn't even think we were going to make it through the gates and doors of the school but he proved me on and I swear, I didn't even know I was holding in my breath. Hunter didn't care about anyone who gave us looks and no one questioned it, which I wasn't surprised about.

'I'll see you later. If anyone gives you a hard time, tell me.' I nodded to Hunter before letting go of his hand and was about to walk into my classroom when I got pulled into Hunter's chest making me yelp. He smirked down at me while others just walked into class with a little smile on their faces, me beinghere with a damn red tomato like face. 'You forgot my kiss.' That smug smirk on his face never failed to get me annoyed but as soon as he leaned down and kissed my lips with the gentlilest touch, I forgot about being mad at him.

'Alright, break it up.' A teacher behind us said making me pull away from Hunter but his hand was firm on my waist as he glared at the teacher. 'I'll see you later.' I told Hunter, smiling at him so he would calm down. Hunter kissed my cheek once more before allowing me to walk into the classroom where many people talked and looked at me but I didn't care as I walked to the back of the classroom to sit next to Natalie who smirked at me.

'So you and Hunter?' Natalie asked me with raised eyebrows. 'Yes, me and Hunter I'm sure everyone's already said and talking about it sweetie.' She only chuckled in response and just when she was about to say something back to me, Trevor came to our desk and gave a curt nod to me and kissed Natalie before walking to his table where his friends were.

'That blush will never seem to stop making me laugh.' Natalie glared at me but I laughed even more because she looked like a kid that's been crying and was now sulking. 'Shut up, least I don't get in trouble for major PDA like you and Hunter.' Before I could say anything back, we got interuppted by the teacher who glared at us before starting the lesson.

Throughout the whole lesson, I had gotten many notes from people asking about my relationship with Hunter but I only smiled at the person and threw the notes away or just ignored them and hid them under my notebook. They were really annoying and especially at the end where people wanted to talk to me but they saw Trevor giving them a hard glare so they just scrammed making me thank Trevor for doing that. My next lesson was with Hunter and I knew for sure that no one would write notes to me or even look in my direction because of Hunter.

'Um, Charlotte.' I turned around when my name was called to see one of the receptionists smiling at me. There was a boy next to her who looked around my age and was at least as tall as Hunter was, he had high cheekbones and had blonde hair with eyes that were blue making him look adorable. 'This is Ryder, he's new to our school and he has his next class with you so I was hoping that you could take him there if it's no problem?' Giving the boy another look over, I saw a little smile on his face and nodded.

'Sure, I don't mind.' The receptionist sighed and left me with him. We walked to our next class, talking about little things like what he had for the rest of the day and that was until we got to our classroom and thankfully we weren't late. I saw Hunter sitting at the back as he usually did with Trevor, looking out the window but ti was if he sensed me in the room because Hunter looked to where I was standing and he didn't even smile. Lord, he sensed Ryder here too.

'Does he hate me or something?' I heard Ryder ask next to me as we continued walking to the back of the classroom as some people eyed him. Well, at least the attention wasn't on me for once today. 'He doesn't hate you...I think.' I muttered.