25

Mature Scene Ahead

The look in his eyes told me that he was being deadly serious; the amount of lust and compassion was not enough for me but the dominating look that now set deep in his eyes just wanted me to be submissive to him. I wouldn't let that happen though, this was needed for me or maybe for the both of us and he wasn't going to get everything because I needed my lust to be brought down to a normal level and the only way that was going to happen now was if his dick was in me, the same amount of pleasure that I got was the same amount of pleasure he was going to get.

I didn't even come down from my cloud nine before I was being brought closer to Hunter with him pulling me forward by my still shaky legs. My hands made their own movement by bringing him down for a deep and passionate kiss; I could feel him smirking through the kiss which only brought another surge of feeling inside me. His hands clasped around my back bringing me forwards onto him so that we were once again chest to chest, I pulled away from the kiss not wanting to waste anymore time as I wanted him to be inside me filling me up and fullfilling my sexual pleasures.

Hunter looked at me as if he knew what I was thinking but he still did not rush me; he was letting me go at my own pace except I didn't know what to do. He was hesitant on what he should do, that changed after I pecked his lips one more time having the urge to run my hands through each inch of his body. Hunter slowly lay me back as he continued to loook into my eyes while taking off his last items of clothing til he was bare, leaving me with a gapping mouth wondering how the hell could he have been that big.

'If you're planning to have my dick in your mouth, keep it open.' My mouth slightly shut but not fully as I looked up at Hunter. His eyes slightly widened when he saw me change positions so that my face was near his dick; I took my hand and wrapped it around that thick dick that stood to attention and even more so once I touched him and at that moment where he was about to talk, I moved closer and took him in my mouth.

I just went ahead with what my brain was telling me and using common sense; I sucked his dick and took it in my mouth more but slowly since this was my first time. Hearing Hunter hiss only encouraged me even more as I used my tongue as well as my hand to rub up and down his length which went pretty far into my mouth. Another sound came out of Hunter's mouth but this time it sounded more rough and edgy like a groan and suddenly, I was feeling his hands in my hair pushing me forward slightly and giving me guidance on what to do or what pace he wanted. Soon enough, I was bobbing my head while one hand was on his dick while the other was on his hip; Hunter moved my hair our of my face and packed it all on one hand which was surprisingly turning me on.

His mouth was a little open as his head was tilted back, I continued to keep my eyes on him as I sucked. Removing my hand from his hip, I cupped his balls which suddenly jerked his dick in my mouth, tightening until I heard little sounds coming from Hunter making me look at him once again; it was like he was trying to say something to me but with his hooded eyes and slightly opened mouth I don't think he could.

'I-I'm going t-to c-cum.' He stuttered as his grip on my hair got tighter which triggered something inside me to suck faster until he starting groaning loudly and finally, he came.

Thick ropes of salty goo shot into my mouth and I took it all in, or I tried to because he was cumming so much that cum came from the sides of my mouth and dripped down to my chin where it fell onto my chest. I didn't stop swallowing until he stopped cumming, and even afterwards I licked his dick clean with my tongue making sure I got every drop of his enriched flavoured cum. Hunter was breathing hard as I pulled away from his dick, it shone of my saliva under the light and the dick was still not flaccid making me shudder with desire.

'Guess you repayed me back.' His voice sounded husky and a little breathy but he still managed to give me that smirk and once agin lay on top of me, kissing the hell out of me using his tongue. I tasted him on my tongue and it brought a sense of delight within me as I once again tasted the rch flavour which I now seemed addicted to.

Hunter wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss or in hopes of not trying to scare me and I'm not going to lie, but behind all this lust filled excitement I was still scared as I was going to loose my virginity. I wrapped my arms around his neck hoping that kiss would go longer than this, but then I thought...why was I doing this if I wasn't sure of my feelings? I wanted this, I even told myself that I needed this and yes, there were many other ways to get rid of this feeling but I wanted sex; I wanted the experience now and Hunter was the best person to go to. He was the only guy I could trust to lose my virgnity to.

'Are you on the pill?' He asked me.

'Yeah, I have been since I turned 16.' I asnwered.

'Good because I don't have any condoms.' He smirked, whispering in my ear. He bit on my neck gently before positioning his rock hard, thick dick onto my entrance. Hunter looked up at me with concerned eyes and said,

'This is going to hurt a little okay? If it gets too much just tell me to stop, alright Char?' I nodded at him, bracing myself. With one last kiss to my cheek, Hunter plunged into me hard making me gasp out in pain as I squeezed my eyes shut. 'I'm so sorry.' He whispered, in my ear kissing my head once again as he slowly pulled out and then went in again this time, making me whimper out in pain again.

There was no pleasure for a couple times that Hunter went in and out of me, I was also pretty sure that I made marks on his back but as he went in again, I was feeling something different inside me something more comfortable and something that made me tingly. I moaned when that feeling didn't go, but this was a good moan, a pleasureable moan that coursed it's way through both our bodies connecting us in more than one way. I whispered something that I never thought I would utter being under Hunter, "Faster"

'Oh fuck!' I heard him groan as he obliged to my comands. He thurst in and out of me but I could tell that he was being gentle, I did not want gentle I wanted the balloon to fill up in me again and make me burst so that my back was arched and I was screaming out his name. I didn't need to ask him again, Hunter pulled my legs around his waist tighter as he continued to go in and out of me, the thick sounds of skin hitting each other echoed around the room making me cry out of pleasurebale.

I gripped onto Hunter's shoulders as if he was steel, I couldn't breathe because I was so indulged with this feeling that I just couldn't put my finger on that I didn't find myself to care if I was hurting him because we were both in our own worlds but we were connected, skin to skin. Arching my back, I managed to take him even deeper inside me so that he was tickling my womb with his dick that seemed to hit the exact spot where I would feel overwhelmed. I kept repeating the same words over and over again, "Yes!" Never have I felt something like this in my life.

That balloon was slowly getting filled up again, feeling my walls clamp around Hunter's dick as tight as they could. Hunter slid in and out of me in such a violent manner that made me open my eyes and look at the passion in his eyes, pure passion. We just looked into each other's eyes as our pleasures got so much for us, even when he bent down to kiss me it was like he was bringing a new meaning to the word sex. It wasn't just something where a man and woman connect but it was much more than that; something unexplainable because it was just such a good feeling, so addictive.

Hunter grunted above me as his dick jerked inside me one more time, my walls tighetned around him so much that I wanted to release but I wanted us to release at the same time. A thin layer of sweat was on both our bodies making the scene much more hotter, more rough and sexy; I started screaming out incoherent words once again, no longer able to hold it in any more as I screamed loudly during my release. Hunter did the same as my walls milked his dick so that every bit of his hot cum was inside me, mixing with my juices leaving us in a sweaty patch together out of breathe.

He rolled off me so that he wouldn't squish me as we both lay there breathing hardly after the rough sex we've just been through. His cum was everywhere on me; my chest, my lip and now my dripping cunt which had Hunter's cum oozing out of it along with my juices. The air smelt of thick sex and sweat, and odd pairing but a sexual scent that brought anyone to a high, anyone that would walk in here would know that we had sex (if they weren't naked) or they would turn into an animalistic sexual animal demon who has sexual feelings wanting to be fullfilled.

'That was the best sex I have ever had.' Hunter said looking at me. My only response to him was a smile as I agreed with him, this wasn't even a mistake to me. He brought me closer to him, pulling me onto him a comfortable but not sexual way as we came down from our sexual high. 'Go to sleep, Char.' He whispered, and just like that I felt my eyes droop down and I was in a slumber bliss.