31

Thank God me and Hunter had school today or else I would have gone crazy if I stayed with mom and Johnathan. Don't get me wrong, mom is alright it's just Johnathan is the probably and I don't think that I would like to see Hunter beat him up while my mom just begs him to stop, now that isn't a good impression. Mom has warmed up to Hunter and I don't think I'm surprised because I didn't take my genes from my mom on warming up to people quickly, although, Hunter does have his smirk and charming smile to bring the ladies in and by ladies I mean anyone over the age of 30. Johnathan doesn't like Hunter as much and I don't understand why because what the hell is meeting Johnathan's son going to do? All I know is that I'm happy to go school and see Natalie since I ditched her.

'You ready?' Hunter asked while putting his head on the crook of my neck, breathing in the mango scent I had on me since I showered with that delicious mango soap..I didn't eat it, wanted to but that's just...I want mango. I pressed my back onto Hunter a little more and I heard a groan come out of his mouth making me smirk a little while his grip on my hips tightened as if he wanted to push me away but he didn't want to either.

Me and Hunter didn't have sex since the day I lost my virginity to him which was okay because he was not pushing me to do more. It's not that I didn't want to have sex with him again, I just didn't want to always have sex with him and I get that's not what would happen but I just want to lay off the sex until I am sure that I want to have sex with him again which sounds really mean. Hunter was trying his best not to go too far with me which I thught was really sweet because I didn't think he was going to do that and I guess you could say that I was still insecure about how he was, but he looked as if he changed.

'Yes, now stop messing.' I chuckled softly then hit him on his arm. Hunter got his arm off me and I suddenly felt cold and empty but I ignored that feeling and turned to see him pouting at me making me laugh so I brought him closer, placing my hands on his cheeks and tried kissing him but he towered me so it was a little bit harder especially since he kept moving away from me. 'Hunter!' I whined, doing a pout of my own. He smiled at me before placing both his hands on my cheek and kissing my lips softly before pulling away.

'We're going to be late, Char.' I scoffed at him when he went to pick his bag up from the door and turned to me with raised eyebrows as if asking me what was wrong with what he said. I sighed and grabbed my own bag before walking passed him as he followed me. 'You don't want to be late for school?' I asked.

'It's a place full of education and people, things to learn Charlotte.' We got to the bottom of the stairs and he continued. 'You wouldn't understand.' He said playfully making me give him a blank look which he returned with a cheeky smile. Mom came to the front door and kissed my cheek then hugged Hunter making me give him an expression which read "What the hell?" Johnathan stood near and looked at the scene in front of him.

'You two have a nice day at school and make sure you don't get in trouble.' It's like she wanted us out and gone out of the house, it was weird as hell but I didn't mind it because Johnathan was giving us odd looks. Hunter and I just looked at each other and laughed then headed to school for a fun filled day of nothingness and more time to see Natalie!

It was weird being with Hunter and walking to school with him especially since most people in the school knew that me and him never met eye to eye so it would be weird walking to school with him, but then there'es the sluts who just hang around outside of school just for the cute hot boys. They would always be fixing their tops meaning that they would always be trying to make their boobs show and raise their "skirts" a little higher so they can send out a mesage that they got STDs and they want you to have it. Why am I thinking about them early in the morning? Seriously, now I want to barf up my breakfast.

'Why do you look so nervous?' I jumped a little when I heard Hunter's voice and turned my head to see him looking at me with those beautiful eyes and a breathtaking smile which he rarely ever did and to be honest, I prefered his smile over his smirk. Shaking my head a little, I remembered that he asked me a question but I was here staring at him like a creep. 'Nothing, just wondering about school and stuff.' My voice trailed off towards the end and suddenly, I felt like I was being a whiny girl that literally clings onto their boyfriend.

'Well, you do amazing at school so stop thinking and kiss me so I don't have to think about anything else but those lips of yours and that hot, beautiful body you have. Especially that butt, do you do squats?' I laughed and looked to the side, hitting him playfully. We stopped walking and Hunter turned me around so I was facing him but my eyes were concentrating on those little tiles on the pavement.

'If you're worried about anything else, just tell me, Char.' He said. I sighed and looked at him then said, 'What's everyone going to think when we walk into school hand in hand? what about those crazy ex girlfriends who are just going to be waiting for you by the front gates while glaring at me, what then? Hunter, I'm not the right girl for you and you know that and I don't want to be one of those girls who clings onto their boyfriend or one of those girls who always wants to be loved. Wait, I do! I just mean that.' I sighed again and moved away from Hunter.

'I just know you're going to dump me sooner or later.' I whispered, but apparently it was loud enough for him to hear because he had grabbed my upper arms and pulled me to him so that I crashed into his chest and for one second, I was looking into his eyes where I could see myself swimming in them before Hunter's lips crashed onto mine. His tongue had licked my lips but I didn't want to open but he got the point anyway and so had I so he took his lips off of mine and looked at me breathing hard.

'I want to go out with you and no other girls, the sooner you get that into your head the better. Understand me? You are mine and as much as I hate being a property, I am yours. Okay?' My eyes narrowed at the choice of his words but I couldn't find myself to make the point so I sighed and I could feel the corners of my lips tilting upwards. 'Good, now come on.' He grabbed my hand and we walked to school together and for the first time, I was actually okay with him being my boyfriend. Lord, does that sound weird.