07

Third Person p

Third Person p.o.v

The cheerleaders stood around as they watched the boys arrive. Amongst the boys were Jay and Carlos.

"Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense." The coach gave orders before blowing his whistle. The three boys obeyed and did as told. "Taylor, you're the shooter," He yelled to another kid near him.

"Hey, hey, hey, you! Lost boy! Put your helmet on and get out of the kill zone!" Coach yelled at Carlos, who was indeed lost. "Kill zone?" Carlos asked himself, it was a weird name for a part of the field.

"Pick it up! Put it on! Two hands!" The coach continued to yell which only confused Carlos even more. However, with the blow of his whistle the boys began to play, and oh boy was Jay enjoying himself.

He was doing great as he shoved people out of the way and down to the ground. The coach was concerned, but overall impressed. However, from where the cheerleaders stood, Audrey gave disapproving stares and couldn't believe the other cheerleaders were cheering at Jay's behavior.

Jay did flip after flip as he avoided the pucks that were being aimed at him as he ran towards the goal.

"Jay it's me! It's Carlos!" Carlos screamed, he was scared as Jay ran towards him. He didn't know how the game worked and seeing Jay run towards him at full speed was obviously scary. "Wait stop! Jay stop!" He threw his tourney stick, but Jay simply avoided it. "No, no, no, no, no!!" Carlos screamed again as he dropped on to the ground to avoid being hurt.

Jay used this to his advantage as he jumped on Carlos' shield to get ahead and knock another player over as he scored a goal. The cheerleaders cheered as Jay made the goal, Audrey still being the sour puss she was.

"Oh yeah! Come on, let's go!" Jay yelled as he threw off his helmet and began to do flips. He was beyond excited.

"You! Get over here!" Coach yelled pointing at Jay. Said boy jogged over to the coach as the other players got up from where Jay left them.

"What do you call that?" Coach asked pointing towards the field. Jay turned and looked back at the coach. "I call that raw talent." Coach answered his own question.

"Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before," He said, he was obviously very impressed with Jay and wanted him on the team. "It's called a rule book, welcome to the team son."

After, the coach turned to look at Carlos. "You ever thought about band?" He asked which earned him a laugh from Jay. Then Ben decided to speak up.

"I'll work with him coach." Ben offered and the coach agreed. Of course Ben volunteered to help Carlos, the dude was obviously attracted to him. He was staring at him the whole time. Who wouldn't, Carlos was cute. "All right, let's run that again," Coach said. Jay turned to go back to the field but was stopped as Chad was looking at him. He simply walked past him, bumping into him.