46

audrey's pov

audrey's pov

i walked in on jane's birthday party. i wanted to pay her a visit before i took over auradon. see why she wanted to take over before i did.

"anybody save me any guacamole? no? looks like someone forgot to invite me. well, don't be expecting mal. she's not uh, feeling herself." i walked around looking at everyone, they were scared of me. good, they should be. if they're not, i'll make them fear me.

"aw does it just ruin everything? how could you forget what she did to us?" i yelled at them. they accept these villain kids but fear me? the hypocrisy of these asshats.

"wait! time out! okay, time out! first off, great new look. i absolutely love the feathers. but before you do whatever you're gonna do, i was wondering if maybe you wanted a royal boyfriend by your side?" chad asked. i looked at him, was he serious? couldn't he take a hint? "i'm done with boys, i just want revenge."

"partner in crime? sidekick? or maybe just a lackey to do your bidding? change times, smoothie run. please?" he wanted protection as well i see. well who am i to deny him as such.

"you can be useful, fine stand behind me." i told him, time to put auradon to sleep. just like they had done to my family and their kingdom.

"wait!" ugh what now? i turned to look at whoever it was that was calling me. it was little old jane. time to have a word with her.

"you're going to choose chad over me? audrey think about it, you and i together can cause so much trouble for auradon. let's do it, join forces and teach auradon a lesson!" everyone around us gasped. they really thought jane was able to change and go back to being her nice old self? how wrong of them.

"no i don't think so sweetheart. you see, you want to hurt auradon because you're a nobody. i want to hurt auradon because i was somebody. total different causes, now get out of my way or else." this was my moment not hers, i'm not going to pity her and team up with her. she's crazy.

"don't be stupid audrey, with my magic, my moms wand and your staff thing, we can bring auradon to it's knees." oh shut up already.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to jane." i sang as i used the scepter to put them all to sleep, including jane. she was getting on my nerves, just like old times. she really thought she could take my moment from me.

when they wake up they'll forget everything but me. because i'm not someone you can just erase from your mind. (too bad things never go her way)

with that i left, chad with me of course. a few people down, more to go. let's get this party started. time to pay benny boo a little visit.