34

carlos' p

carlos' p.o.v

jay and i ran to get to the limo. we didn't want to waste time, who knows what they were doing to ben. and bella too of course. we made sure no one followed us and we went through the barrier and pressed the button for the bridge. i really hoped no one could see us, or else we're dead.

soon we were back at auradon prep. now to not get caught. it is past curfew after all. we ran inside and into our dorm. i saw dude was outside our dorm rather than inside.

"hi, oh i'm sorry i'm late dude. ben got captured." i picked him up and walked towards our room when jay stopped me. "don't." he whispered. "why is our door open?" i asked. we walked in and saw chad, yet again in our room using our 3D printer. are you fucking serious? i should train dude to attack whenever chad breaks in.

"you've got to be kidding me." i said loud enough for chad to hear me. he stopped the printer and turned around. "i knocked." he said. yeah and who the fuck answered?

i put dude down and held my hand out for chad. he knew what this meant and complained as he took out the key from his pocket.

"what is that?" jay asked at the headless doll in the printer. "oh, that's a little chad action figure. well minus the head."

"sounds like an improvement. excuse me." i said shoving him out of the way. we had no time to waste, my boyfriends life was in danger. "all right here we go." i typed in what we wanted to be printed.

"why are you guys making fairy godmothers wand?" chad asked. "uh, why are we making fairy godmothers wand?" i repeated the question looking at jay. "because uh..."

"ben's been captured." dude said from my bed. "what? dude can talk?" that's what chad took from this. "i was stalling." i told dude. "i thought you forgot." how can you be mad at a talking dog though.

"don't tell anyone!" jay said hitting chad's shoulder. "ben's life depends on it."

"really? so if something were to happen, you know what i'm saying," "something bad, we get it." i said. "god forbid, but if something were to happen, who do you think would be in line to be king?" he asked. oh god, "i don't know, why don't you ask his sister, the queen!"

"is it me or is that in really poor taste?" jay asked. jay shook his head and showed him the door. "i'm taking this!" he said walking out with his barbie. "and if you think i-" jay shut the door on him before he would even finish.

"thank you jay." i said as i continued to get the printer ready to print the wand.

jay and i had fallen asleep as the wand took forever to print.

"carlos!" jay said hitting my chest. "hmm, what?" i mumbled. i opened my eyes and i felt myself wake up so fast. the wand had finished printing. i opened the case and took it out. we have it, we're going to save ben. yes, i can be the knight in shining armor and rescue my damsel in distress. ben was lucky to have me. 

"not bad." i whispered. jay agreed and we just stared at the wand. it felt so real, but it wasn't. "let's go." we were heading to the door when dude spoke.

"hey guys, what about me?" he asked. "no dude, you stay. i'm serious, stay. i love you buddy, we'll be back before you know it." i said to dude before we ran out the door.

we were out the doors when we ran into doug. oh great, doug you're a great guy but i have more important issues right now.

"oh hey, have you seen evie?" he asked us. "uh... she went camping." i said, please believe that. "evie 'i want to live in a castle' sleeping on the ground with no place to plug a hit dryer?" fuck uh,

"you know how spontaneous she is bro. later doug." jay and i began to walk backwards away from doug. we turned around only to be met with someone else. lonnie.

"i'm coming with you guys." does no one around here know how to mind their own business? "what? we don't need swords at the... waffle hut." jay tried to cover up. "you're going to the isle to rescue ben. look it's either you take me or i'm gonna have to tell fairy godmother." are you fucking serious. we need to rescue my boyfriend and she's wasting our time blackmailing us? if ben dies imma make sure he haunts every single person in this school.

we had no other option, she was coming with us.