63

third person p

third person p.o.v

evie and bella were at evie's place talking about their wedding plans. yes they were taking things slowly, but that didn't mean they couldn't work it. bella had brought over a huge binder, paper and basically any scrap booking materials she had laying around. evie had all her magazines and fabrics set around the table. both girls were ready to go.

"okay so first of all, the color scheme? what are we thinking?" bella asked as she showed evie some color schemes. they had originally planned on going with yellow and blue, but ben and carlos already chose that so... evie looked over the palettes and tried to find one both she and bella would love.

"how about... this one!" evie picked out the blush and pink palette from the set. bella looked it over before going back to one of the magazines she had in her hand. evie thought that bella didn't like it so she went back to looking for another one to choose from.

"i love it! it gives me like a fairytale aesthetic. maybe for the bridesmaids we can get them like flower crowns. what do you think?" bella asked evie showing her an imagine with bridesmaids wearing flower crowns. evie loves the fact that her fiancée had such a good eye. two fashion experts are better than one. "they'll look like fairies! i love it!" bella kissed evie's cheek before writing the idea down.

"so for our theme, what are we looking for?" evie asked as she scrolled through the wedding planning websites. "well it's a royal wedding so i guess that's the theme, but i was hoping maybe like a fairytale. make it feel magical!" evie tried picturing the reception in her mind, how everything will be set up and all.

"i like that, but first where is the reception going to be at?" bella thought about it before remembering she lives in a castle. "oh we can have it in the castles ballroom! it's huge!" bella searched through her phones camera to find a picture of the ballroom as evie continued to look through websites. "okay here, what do you think?" evie studied the picture, she's just realizing she's hasn't seen every part of the castle. just bella's room and the kitchen. of course she didn't have to see her parents or brothers room, but all the other parts she would love to explore.

"okay so i'll write it down, and you do your scrapbooking thingy." evie picked up a pen and a notebook, and titled the page 'bevie wedding!' with a few hearts around their relationship name. their own little check list, it was cute how evie decorated it with hearts. aw she even doodled a little evie and bella holding hands!

'color scheme: blush and pink
theme: royal fairytale
reception: beast castle ballroom
# of guests: ??'

"how many people are we thinking of inviting?" evie asked looking up, stopping herself from adding anymore hearts to the growing bunch on her paper. "well there's our friends, but we also need to think about their families. like for example, we invite doug so we must invite his family. once we invite his family, we have to invite his uncles and their kids. there that's 13 guest. we invite princess aurora and prince philip, then audrey, queen leah, king stefan and king hubert are also to come. however, i don't want her cousin to come. she's just... well you wouldn't like her. so now we're up to 19 guest, now imagine doing that for all the royal families." evie was shocked that bella knew so much about their friends families. "we could just ask your parents to help with that one, or well ask ben." bella agreed and went back to her scrapbooking.

"okay bridesmaids? do you already have yours picked out?" evie asked after a bit of comfortable silence. bella stood up and walked over to the kitchen. "do you need anything?" she asked ignoring the question she was just asked. "apple juice would be nice, and who your bridesmaids will be." bella sighed as she closed the fridge, she walked back over with apple juice and water in her hands and sat back down in front of evie. "i thought about it, i know my 'maid of honor' is ben, one of my bridesmaids will be lonnie..." evie looked at her suspiciously. "but?" bella didn't know to explain it, but hopefully evie would understand.

"so you see, when we were kids lonnie, jane, audrey and i were super close. yeah i was friends with the other children, but we all just clicked. audrey was always over because of queen's leah plan to have her marry ben, jane was always with us because fairy godmother was in all of ben's king lessons. and lonnie, well she and i were friends since preschool so of course she was always with me." evie looked at her shocked, she didn't know any of this. which kind of sounds bad, but she doesn't blame bella for not telling her. after all that's happened, you could see why one wouldn't want to be open about their past connections with the two girls.

"well we all knew audrey had a crush on ben, and she had this huge book full wedding plans. it was kind of bizarre, but that was audrey for you. and whenever she would bring it over we would talk about our weddings. she would have me be her maid of honor, lonnie mine, audrey would be janes maid of honor and then jane would be lonnies maid of honor. the rest of us would be each other's bridesmaids. and we stuck by this plan until high school... audrey became this popular cheerleader who was dating ben, and she became a bitch basically. we tried to stay friends with jane, but she was like a turtle. she was always inside her shell, and she just distanced herself from everyone. it wasn't until mal changed jane's hair that she came back to us. then she turned into audrey, but then she was back. and then.... well you know what happened."

evie had a frown on her face, it was obvious bella was blaming herself for jane's attack. 'if only i tried harder..' bella thought as she looked down at the page that had bridesmaids on it. evie mover everything off the couch and crawled over to bella. she wrapped her arms around her and tried to comfort her.

"why don't you ask them to be your bridesmaids? time has passed, and we've all grown from our past. they're your childhood friends, i'm sure they miss everything from when you were little." bella shook her head. "i'd be ripped to shreds, you really think people would be okay with that?" evie pulled away from bella and gave her the famous stern mom frown.

"bella! it's our wedding, not anyone else's wedding. if you want them to be your bridesmaids then you'll ask them. we both know better than to care about what others think about us. if you want this, go for it. i'm not against it, and neither should you." bella knew evie was right, when wasn't she right.

"okay, i guess i could give them a call. so, who are you bridesmaids?" bella asked intertwining her hand with evie's. "mal is the maid of honor obviously, jay and carlos will be bridesmaids. well i haven't asked them yet, as i haven't really brought up the whole wedding stuff yet. don't want to bother them yet. i know they'll say yes though. so, i'm making them dressed and everything!" bella didn't know if she was serious or not. of course if she wanted them to wear dresses that's all her, but that was just random.

"i'm kidding, they'll wear suits and everything. like suits with pants, a button up shirt, tie and jacket. i know i'm the one that makes their clothes, but gosh darn it it's my wedding and they're going to wear what i tell them to. oh also, i was thinking of asking uma to be a bridesmaids too. you'll think she'll do it?"

"i mean you guys are friends so i say she will. how about, sunday we invite all our friends over to dinner. you know, jay and gil will be back by then. lonnie too i believe, and we can ask them then." evie beamed with happiness as she kissed bella.

"audrey and jane too right?"
"but of course my dear."
"we're really doing this huh?"
"yes we are."

"i love you."