64

third person p

third person p.o.v

it was sunday; evie and bella were setting the table as they were waiting for their friends arrival. they had prepared a meal and even brought out the nice wine. well, they wanted to prepare a nice meal but lost track of time while in evie's bedroom. so instead they ordered take out, hid the boxes, and bella ran home to get wine. yeah she couldn't buy any alcohol yet so she had to sneak some away from the wine cellar.

"hey bell, can you go outside and get me the wine glasses we left out there." evie asked as she noticed there were two glasses missing. yeah they drank wine, they're not alcoholics but wine was tasty so... bella nodded and went outside to fetch the wine glasses from the table outside. bella was grabbing the magazines they had left lying around, messy girls oof, when she felt arms around her stomach. these arms were not evie's as they were muscular. not that evie has shrimp arms, but she doesn't have like bodyguard arms. suddenly she was picked up and carried away.

"hey woah, let me go! get your perv hands off of me!" she yelled as she squirmed in the mans arms. the guy didn't let her go and just spun her around. bella was confused as to why she was being spun around, but once she heard laughter she knew not to worry anymore.

"jay please, you can steal anything but my girl." bella looked over at evie who was standing against the door with her arms crossed. jay simply laughed and put bella down as gil came out from his hiding spot. bella slapped jay's arm, which he probably didn't feel, before hugging him.

"did you really have to scare me like that?" she asked as they pulled away for jay to hug evie. bella went to hug gil as evie and jay hugged. the two looked different, they somehow got even more muscular and gil was a bit tanned. also, their hair got longer. amazing what going off exploring does to a person.

"you were just standing there looking innocent, i couldn't help it." bella grabbed what she had gone outside to grab and headed inside with the three. "you're early, help us finish setting up." evie handed gil and jay some napkins and utensils that needed to be placed by the plates. "you don't want to hear about our adventures, there's many great stories. right babe?"

"i think we should save them for when everyone gets here. oh also, we brought presents!" gil pointed at the bag he had brought in. jay frowned as he wanted to talk about where they've been and what they've seen. he knew gil was right though, it was better to wait for everyone. he missed his friends, especially carlos, evie and mal. he's never been away from them so long. yeah he missed his new friends, but it wasn't the same. the core four were like a family, and jay missed his family.

after they had finished setting up, the door could be heard being opened. it was mal, with uma of course. mal was wearing uma's leather jacket, and uma had mal's varsity jacket on. yeah the guards of the castle had varsity jackets which didn't really make sense, but bella didn't care enough to change it.