72

third person p

third person p.o.v

evie and bella were getting ready for a night out in the town, they had a double date with ben and carlos. time had passed and everything was back to normal. there were no signs of trouble, ben was walking without crutches, and all their wounds were healed. the isle was prospering, the isle kids were attending school and the parents stayed on the isle. everything seemed to be working out perfectly.

"what do you think?" evie asked bella as she turned around to show bella a cute blue top. bella looked at her and shook her head. "it hides too much." evie rolled her eyes at the comment and continued to look for something. bella wasn't ready yet either, she needed to get dressed and insisted on not doing her makeup. the reason being she didn't want to break out, as if her skin wasn't perfect already.

bella got up her seat and walked over to evie, she wrapped her hands around her waist and began kissing up and down her neck. "b, not now. we have to get ready." evie whined but she didn't mind if bella kept going. "we don't have to be there until seven, we have plenty of time to do whatever we want. plus there's no one here, carlos and ben are at the castle. jay is out with gil, and mal is with uma. we're all alone." evie turned around and held bella's hands in hers. "and what are you implying we do?" bella smirked. "i have some ideas."

[smut warning?!]

bella dug her fingers into the waistband of evie's panties and pulled her closer. "well why don't you show me what they are." evie felt bella's hands on her back as she began to unhook her bra. as evie's bra fell to the ground, bella began making her way down her body. bella left wet kisses and love bites on evie's neck down to her breasts. she licked evie's nipple while maintaining eye contact, her other hand massaging her other boob. evie couldn't help but let out a low moan.

bella smirked and stopped, she continued to go down on evie until she reached her panties. with her teeth she pulled them down slowly. before she could do anything else, evie brought her back up and kissed her roughly. evie loved how soft and sweet bella's lips felt against her. bella had her hand on evie's waist as she walked walked her over from the wardrobe to the bed.

bella broke the kiss by carefully pushing evie down on to the bed. she straddled the blue haired girl and didn't hesitate to continue their passionate kiss. evie used her free hands to unhook bella's bra before tossing it to the side. bella brought one hand down to evie's bottom area as she began to slowly rub her clit. without any warning bella placed a finger in, pumping it in and out. evie began to moan into the kiss as bella only went faster. when bella added another finger, then a third, evie couldn't contain herself.

"bella!" she moaned out loudly, quickly covering her mouth. "we're all alone e, be as loud as you want." as bella moved her fingers faster, evie felt her eyes roll back a bit. when bella stopped and removed her fingers, she let out a whine. "no need for that, we're not done here." bella moved down evie's body and that's when the real fun began.

evie gasped as bella flicked her tongue on evie's clit before she began licking it. "bella!" she had inserted her tongue, in and out it went before she began to suck and explore her. evie's hands went down to bella's hair, she gripped it as tight as she could. she felt like she was ready to explode. as bella continued, making sure to go at a pace she knew would drive evie insane. "bella... bella... oh gods yes! i'm- bella i'm close!" evie was reaching her breaking point, she didn't know how much longer she could contain herself.

when she felt like she couldn't hold it in any longer, she let it out. evie came in bella's mouth, and the queen found herself licking it all up. bella licked her lips seductively as she went back up to kiss her soon to be bride. evie bit down on bella's lip and pulled it before she kissed her. "well my love, while i loved every second of that, i think we really must get ready now." bella shook her head before laying her head down on evie's breast. "oh so nice and soft." she whispered as she kissed them causing evie to laugh. "mine." bella said between kissed. "yes dear, all yours."

[smut is over oop]

bella and evie were laying in each other's arms as they came down from their little high. being with one another was the only thing the two needed. two worlds clashed and created something beautiful between the two. it felt like they've known each other for forever, nothing bad could happen. right?

(sorry it was short hah, my first time really writing my own 18+ scene, most times it's a friend who does it for me )